Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-19-2009, 09:38 AM
SUCKAFISH

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by D1g1talV3n0m
When can I drives the Evopollution?
Ummmmm about that..we are e-bff's you can e-drive it

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
neeeeeevaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
Yea

-.- ihatechu...
idnthatechu
Old 10-19-2009, 09:39 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Yeah My exhaust is rustin out right before the muffler I have on... and its giving it a sexy crackly and pop at slight throttle plus the pop of back pressure between shifts... Im not fixing it untill I have to.
I'm just wondering how hard its gonna be to pass inspection in Jan... Maybe the shop I usually go to won't give a fuck... He usually just checks my lights, wipers, horn, and that kinda garbage b/c he knows I do my own work and he does my mom's shit so he pretty much slaps a sticker on, I buy him lunch and I'm out the door...
Old 10-19-2009, 09:40 AM
Registered Member

lickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the rough

hot damn im at -2 now. your rape took me 38 points. you must be important or something
Old 10-19-2009, 09:40 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by lickety_briches
hot damn im at -2 now. your rape took me 38 points. you must be important or something
Me? LOL or doug?
Old 10-19-2009, 09:42 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

I'm just wondering how hard its gonna be to pass inspection in Jan... Maybe the shop I usually go to won't give a fuck... He usually just checks my lights, wipers, horn, and that kinda garbage b/c he knows I do my own work and he does my mom's shit so he pretty much slaps a sticker on, I buy him lunch and I'm out the door...
I go to a shop like that to get mine inspected... its awesome. Horn works, lights work, j00 get a stickar
http://www.diamondracingwheels.com/
Old 10-19-2009, 09:42 AM
Registered Member

lickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the roughlickety_briches is a jewel in the rough

well shit both of you. i went from -50 to 28 : P
Old 10-19-2009, 09:43 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

well guy 3 of us
Old 10-19-2009, 09:44 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

sup james?
Registered Member

yeah i figured. i feel complete. i have positive raep on drag. whats left to do in life
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Yeah My exhaust is rustin out right before the muffler I have on... and its giving it a sexy crackly and pop at slight throttle plus the pop of back pressure between shifts... Im not fixing it untill I have to.

Doug. Get Diamond Racing steel wheels. they are dirt cheap and are 15x8 +12.
Very popular with the non baller vdub crowd. But.... your stance has to be on fucking point for it to look good.
Good find... I wish I would've found this site when I was tryin to sell my 18s... I was gonna throw a 18x7.5 in the front and 18x9 in the rear on my s10... But I couldn't find any steelies... gar!

I'm gonna do 15x8 steelies on the Honda, trim rings and either redline or whitewall tires...

TELL ME I WON'T...

I'm silver.. lol

Me? LOL or doug?
Me...

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic