Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 04-12-2011, 05:23 AM
Bewst!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by <3rust
Sold Grumpy... :/
Time to focus on the Ej6...
which one is grumpy (excuse my lack of honduh knoredge)?
Old 04-12-2011, 05:24 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Dammit. I completely forgot to take any forms of pictures. It was a HUGE bitch. Completely forgot to remove the sway bar end links for the rears, which tacked on one and a half more hours then it should have. And the fronts, well, that's a completely different story.

From 6-12, worked straight, took one 10 min break. I even missed dinner... =/

Oh well, i'm loving my handling now. I'm rubbing on all four tires. Lol. And damm, i'm scraping something underneath...I know the front tow points are getting scraped, but surprisingly, my front bumper is untouched..

Chris, fender roller chris, i need your assistance.
if I was free, I would have helped. I've done springs on mine, and then took them off, and put on full coilovers. And this past Saturday I swapped springs, cut bump stops, put on wheels and tires, and rolled fenders with Chris' tool (that didn't sound right lol) on my buddy's speed 6. I have some suspension experience, and I woulda offered my services. Where do you live btw?
Old 04-12-2011, 12:41 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
It was an old beat to hell EF thats been around the block a few times.

And I've used Mr. Martins tool a few times myself. :P
Old 04-12-2011, 03:37 PM
Bewst!!!

good to see his tool is gettin around

and I know his cars (he lives like 3-4 houses up from my parentals and I saw both on a daily basis), but I don't know the difference between them. EF, EG, FU, whatever the hell its called. I don't know hardly anything about Hondars.
Old 04-12-2011, 06:33 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

but I don't know the difference between them. EF, EG, FU, whatever the hell its called. I don't know hardly anything about Hondars.
like.
Old 04-12-2011, 10:28 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

The old red squarish one...
I call the one settin in the back of the driveway, Cyanide. Shes my whore.
Old 04-13-2011, 08:16 AM
Bewst!!!

ok yeah, the one you traded/sold the s10 for right? I saw the boxy one last weekend looked like everything was gone from it and it was back on stock wheels and ish.

did you wreck one of em? If so, what happened?
Old 04-13-2011, 09:15 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Anyone enjoy reggae music? THE GREEN is performing tonight to kick off the Down By Downtown festival... They'll be at Martin's at 9 with Mohammed Bhana and Bimini Road opening up.

If you haven't heard The Green, now's a good time to catch up... Straight out of Hawaii, and blowing up big time! Good stuff!
Old 04-13-2011, 09:56 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

ok yeah, the one you traded/sold the s10 for right? I saw the boxy one last weekend looked like everything was gone from it and it was back on stock wheels and ish.

did you wreck one of em? If so, what happened?
No, I traded the s10 for the orange-ish one... :'(
That was the one I wrecked out Hardy. :'( x2

The older one broke down on me one night and I was tired of fixin it so I ripped all my shit off of it and sold it Sun.
Old 04-13-2011, 03:03 PM
Bewst!!!

gotcha...damn wrecked on hardy? wtf happened?

and I don't blame you, that'd drive me nuts too. So you gonna fix the wrecked one back up? Changing anything up, or putting it back how you had it? l <3 new school hoodrats.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic