Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 04-25-2011, 01:23 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by TNGChris
This is a shot in the dark,but does anybody have a tailgate for a 92-95 Civic Hatchback?Mine's pretty busted,and I'd like a good condition one on the car before my ghetto paint job.
I can probobly get you one,my friend has a whole parts car.I'll text you later with a price,its teal.

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
lololol so yer gunna end up with it after all. good...its in serious need of bbs's
Yeah,finally.Yes it is,i've got fk streetlines and the rm's sitting here waiting on it.
Old 04-25-2011, 08:09 PM
Registered Member

DSMdtrain will become famous soon enough

I heard there was a powder coating shop in Vinton, anyone know if that place is still in business? If so what is their address or phone#?
Old 04-26-2011, 04:33 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by DSMdtrain
I heard there was a powder coating shop in Vinton, anyone know if that place is still in business? If so what is their address or phone#?
Don't go there.

Go to pc&m in salem and you will be very happy with they're work.They've done a few different things for me and everytime its at or usually above my expectations.

http://www.powdercoatingandmore.com/Contact_Us.html
Old 04-27-2011, 07:58 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Sooooooo I put in a job bid form to go to 1st shift. I'll be gettin off at 3.30 which means I'll be able to work on cars again. If you need anything, hit me up. Hopefully things blow up like they did two years ago and I got shit waiting in line in front of the house...
Old 04-27-2011, 10:11 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by <3rust
Sooooooo I put in a job bid form to go to 1st shift. I'll be gettin off at 3.30 which means I'll be able to work on cars again. If you need anything, hit me up. Hopefully things blow up like they did two years ago and I got shit waiting in line in front of the house...
good...ive got a guy that wants to buy my 240 hatch after i pull the SR out and swap my stock KA in...ill need as many extra hands as possible!
Old 04-28-2011, 09:51 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

good...ive got a guy that wants to buy my 240 hatch after i pull the SR out and swap my stock KA in...ill need as many extra hands as possible!
While thats cool and all and I'm down to help... I was actually referring to making money... I miss when I used to get calls from people out of state wanting me to do work... Dynax fucked that all up for me...
Old 04-29-2011, 02:29 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

lololol so yer gunna end up with it after all. good...its in serious need of bbs's
Actually... not yet LOL ECU took another shit on me so Christian will be rollin hard in something else. :P
Old 04-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Actually... not yet LOL ECU took another shit on me so Christian will be rollin hard in something else. :P
Sadly yes....

IT WILL BE MINE.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:21 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I'll be rollin in some korean pesh. Which if you don't know is just like...ehhhh....pesh...
Old 05-05-2011, 08:10 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Drove the car to work today... Made home safe and in one piece this time... I'm so in love w/ my car... I humped it... Real hard...

-jusayin

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic