Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 05-26-2011, 09:06 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Western Off Topic

I<3boost.

...that is all.

Edit-
No, not really... I need someone to flare some IC piping... I keep blowin off one of my IC pipes under continuous pressure at high rpms... Not good...

Last edited by Cyanide Jello; 05-26-2011 at 09:14 AM.
Old 05-26-2011, 01:23 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

I've got some beadroller's I made. Only cost about 5-7 bucks. I have a 2.5 and a 3. Easily does aluminum, could just weld little beads on if they're steel pipes
Old 05-26-2011, 02:05 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone have a MAF for a 91 240? The car started to not rev over 2.5k, if I move the plug on the maf around it will work fine for a while.
Old 05-26-2011, 02:52 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
Anyone have a MAF for a 91 240? The car started to not rev over 2.5k, if I move the plug on the maf around it will work fine for a while.
Im sure we can find you one..ill ask around. Hell you can have my KA MAF whenever i swap in my SR20

edit- did you check all the wires going into the plug? make sure your wires are all pushed in on the plug.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 05-26-2011 at 02:55 PM.
Old 05-26-2011, 04:36 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
I can probably re pin the plug for you
Old 05-26-2011, 10:08 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
I've got some beadroller's I made. Only cost about 5-7 bucks. I have a 2.5 and a 3. Easily does aluminum, could just weld little beads on if they're steel pipes
The one I'm having a problem w/ is aluminum... I think I'm running 2.5" piping...

I'm considering goin back to my 16g once I get the proper gaskets... Now that I can run more boost ^_^
Old 05-26-2011, 10:26 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Cyanide_Jello
The one I'm having a problem w/ is aluminum... I think I'm running 2.5" piping...

I'm considering goin back to my 16g once I get the proper gaskets... Now that I can run more boost ^_^
please please please get a real tune first....please?
Old 05-27-2011, 03:27 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Well, if you need to borrow it lemme know, I'll be back in town on Monday some time
Old 05-27-2011, 09:23 AM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

im looking for a 92 ka MAF also. like my car smokes just tiny bit and runs rich.. but i ran on a frinds of mine 93 MAF for 2 weeks and it didnt do any of that. also if feels like im pulling a weaght or somthing thru the 4500-5500RPM range when i hit 6000 i can feel the car pull a lil harder.... yes it sound weard... i know.. but im saying i can feel the change in acceleration change.. any ideas? im gona get a good tune and compression test here soon also
Old 05-27-2011, 09:53 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
im looking for a 92 ka MAF also. like my car smokes just tiny bit and runs rich.. but i ran on a frinds of mine 93 MAF for 2 weeks and it didnt do any of that. also if feels like im pulling a weaght or somthing thru the 4500-5500RPM range when i hit 6000 i can feel the car pull a lil harder.... yes it sound weard... i know.. but im saying i can feel the change in acceleration change.. any ideas? im gona get a good tune and compression test here soon also
What do you need a tune for? i thought your engine was relatively stock?

Never heard of a MAF making a car smoke. My 240 smokes...wonder if its that instead of the valve stem seals? probably not with my luck.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic