Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 05-30-2011, 04:17 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
Yea im probably gona go by the build thing on NICO or close to it. And in other news i need to buy a front drivers side (left side) mudguard for an s13 hell ill even meet you and im paying cash paper money. All i need is the one front drivers side. Ill be at the Honda meet on sunday in fedregcburg and ill be in va b,ach that week for beach week some one pm me with a price and ill pay it.
Why would you go to the fredricksburg day and not the richmond day?
Old 05-30-2011, 07:10 AM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Why would you go to the fredricksburg day and not the richmond day?
That's my graduation date at school and im having a family cook out after that..
Old 05-31-2011, 10:15 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Anybody got a B series VTEC fuel pressure regulator?Preferably an ITR one,but C1 may work.
Old 05-31-2011, 10:39 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Anybody got a B series VTEC fuel pressure regulator?Preferably an ITR one,but C1 may work.
I've got a stock one off a 00 b16a2 you can have.
Old 05-31-2011, 01:00 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
I've got a stock one off a 00 b16a2 you can have.
I should have been more specific.Apparently the LS and B16 use a lower pressure regulator.(Can anybody confirm that?I'm finding lots of conflicting info,and I don't have any of my manuals up here)
Looks like I can only use an ITR and maybe C1 regulator.
Old 05-31-2011, 07:51 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Anyone have 215-40-17 or 215-45-17 tires that they don't need anymore? I just need two, i'd prefer to have at least 50% tread left. Silly me got 235/45 up front and they're just too damm big. I'll even trade you too if you want, depending on the condition.
Old 05-31-2011, 08:01 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Anyone have 215-40-17 or 215-45-17 tires that they don't need anymore? I just need two, i'd prefer to have at least 50% tread left. Silly me got 235/45 up front and they're just too damm big. I'll even trade you too if you want, depending on the condition.
I'd check w/ Nisbro or Woo...
Old 06-01-2011, 09:23 AM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

ugh got freaking sunburned...
Old 06-01-2011, 10:16 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Cyanide_Jello
I'd check w/ Nisbro or Woo...
He'll have to check with Woo..i only have old drift tires that arent any good.
Old 06-01-2011, 02:44 PM
i anger trendy kids.

Anyone have s13 hatch mudguard? Please

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic