Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 06-01-2011, 03:08 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
Anyone have s13 hatch mudguard? Please
sorry bud..the only ones i have are on my coupe.
Old 06-02-2011, 04:35 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Anyone have 215-40-17 or 215-45-17 tires that they don't need anymore? I just need two, i'd prefer to have at least 50% tread left. Silly me got 235/45 up front and they're just too damm big. I'll even trade you too if you want, depending on the condition.
Def go with 215/45 on yours. I can get some used, but I think you should go for something fresh up front. rt615 or something
Old 06-02-2011, 10:04 AM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Ugh, that would mean i'd have to wait longer.....bleh.. But yeah, that's probably a better idea. Keep my fresh front tires as spares for the rear.

And, i went to the Sherwin Williams store in Salem just now, and the guy tells me they don't sell any automotive paints, just home stuff. So he tells me there's a Napa store on Apperson that sells it. I drove down Apperson, i can't find said store. Am i blind or does this place exist.....?
Old 06-02-2011, 05:37 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Ugh, that would mean i'd have to wait longer.....bleh.. But yeah, that's probably a better idea. Keep my fresh front tires as spares for the rear.

And, i went to the Sherwin Williams store in Salem just now, and the guy tells me they don't sell any automotive paints, just home stuff. So he tells me there's a Napa store on Apperson that sells it. I drove down Apperson, i can't find said store. Am i blind or does this place exist.....?
You need to talk to the guy I mentioned. I didn't even know Curtis worked for Sherwin Williams until he saw a post I made on Facebook about painting my Jeep, and he hit me up to let me know I should get in touch with him before I buy paint and/or supplies for any projects. I asked him specifically about SEM paint, and he said he could get it in cans IIRC. I can check again... Maybe the guy you talked to just didn't want to deal with ordering something he may not have carried on the shelves? I would imagine a paint and supply company can pretty much get their hands on any sort of paint they really want to, wouldn't you? Much like most tire shops deal with wheels too in some degree, but usually out of a catalog at the customers request. They go hand in hand.
Old 06-04-2011, 07:39 PM
Registered Member

flynlow has disabled reputation

I think there is a place that sells automotive paint on plantation close to the Berglund autobody repair shop.
Old 06-05-2011, 12:53 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Meet? Today? sup?
Old 06-05-2011, 06:30 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by Cyanide_Jello
Meet? Today? sup?
Won't happen.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:23 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

No? Why? B/c the one you organized last weekend was a complete bust?
Old 06-05-2011, 07:52 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

im down to meet up with yall today, nothing else planned.
Old 06-05-2011, 07:56 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

ill come after i work on the blue 240 a bit. i need to stop procrastinating on the car.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic