Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 06-11-2011, 06:41 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Well the 240 found a new owner today. Going to pick up a bike tomorrow with the proceeds.
Old 06-11-2011, 09:33 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
Well the 240 found a new owner today. Going to pick up a bike tomorrow with the proceeds.
whattt? didnt know you wanted to sell it. i want another hatch SO BAD!
Old 06-12-2011, 01:31 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

I put it on craigslist a few days ago, got a lot of hits on it. Struck a deal yesterday so I could pick up an R6 today.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:54 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

I put it on craigslist a few days ago, got a lot of hits on it. Struck a deal yesterday so I could pick up an R6 today.

jksfaskjhfakjhadfkjhd SHOULD HAVE SAID SOMETHING DAMNIT!
Old 06-12-2011, 05:27 PM

I actually tried to pm you about what I should ask for it but your pm's were full.
Old 06-12-2011, 09:44 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

I actually tried to pm you about what I should ask for it but your pm's were full.
yeah i got an email saying your tried but my inbox was full. i sent you a pm asking whats up. send me a pm and let me know how much you sold it for...its probably going to make me sad
Old 06-13-2011, 08:43 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

I am about to swap my car and while it was under the knife I was going to have 2 fenders and some places touched up untill last night some motherfucker keyed the side of my car and threw soda all over it so now I have to have it painted. I don't know any places around that do good work that I can trust that won't charge out the ass. I figured yall could help me out and steer me in the right direction.
Old 06-13-2011, 09:18 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
I am about to swap my car and while it was under the knife I was going to have 2 fenders and some places touched up untill last night some motherfucker keyed the side of my car and threw soda all over it so now I have to have it painted. I don't know any places around that do good work that I can trust that won't charge out the ass. I figured yall could help me out and steer me in the right direction.
I have a friend that can paint it for you. He painted Sarge's Del Sol almost a year ago now. You're in Roanoke, right?
Old 06-13-2011, 09:45 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Good work unfortunately seems to go hand in hand with charging out the ass. If you don't need it show quality, you can probably get by taking it just about anywhere. If you want top notch paint and don't mind spending the money, Wooding's or Cuz's.
Old 06-13-2011, 10:02 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
I have a friend that can paint it for you. He painted Sarge's Del Sol almost a year ago now. You're in Roanoke, right?
Yes sir

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Good work unfortunately seems to go hand in hand with charging out the ass. If you don't need it show quality, you can probably get by taking it just about anywhere. If you want top notch paint and don't mind spending the money, Wooding's or Cuz's.
Yeah that is the problem, I don't want show car quality because my car isn't perfect or close to it haha but If I was having the whole car painted it would be sent to wooding just because My dad knows them personally but I just need the fenders painted and a front lip, I do have a few spots that could be touched up but since insurance is paying for where it got keyed I may just have it all done

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic