Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 07-08-2011, 11:23 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Western Off Topic

I think I am gonna have some battlestache decals made.
Old 07-08-2011, 11:54 AM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Originally Posted by TongWoo
yes please.
Old 07-08-2011, 01:35 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by TongWoo
hahaha if you're serious, which i know you are, let me know! ill chip in on those!
Old 07-08-2011, 04:42 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

I'm having a hell of a time getting this damn xenon lip kit to stick to the car. The double sided tape they gave me is junk, the loctite stuff is junk too. I've scuffed the plastic with 120 grit and it still just comes apart. Tried some seam sealer I sealed my roof panel with and it peels right off the plastic too. Anyone have any ideas? Window weld maybe?
Old 07-08-2011, 04:43 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Rivets!!
Old 07-08-2011, 05:06 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
I'm having a hell of a time getting this damn xenon lip kit to stick to the car. The double sided tape they gave me is junk, the loctite stuff is junk too. I've scuffed the plastic with 120 grit and it still just comes apart. Tried some seam sealer I sealed my roof panel with and it peels right off the plastic too. Anyone have any ideas? Window weld maybe?
Is it only not sticking to the kit?If so,scuff it and put 3M adhesion promoter on it,and use 3M tape.It works really well.The tape should stick to the paint on the car assuming it's not out-gassing any more and is cleaned well.
Window Weld will work,but you'll never get it off if you needed to,and that'd scare me.
Old 07-08-2011, 05:36 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

It's sticking in some places to the paint, not others. I cleaned it and have use the adhesion promoter too. The tape with the kit was 3m but I'm sure it's super old since it was discontinued over 10years ago and had a date of 1993 written on the inside of it.
Old 07-08-2011, 08:05 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
hahaha if you're serious, which i know you are, let me know! ill chip in on those!
Like button status!
Old 07-09-2011, 11:23 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Starting to love being on the river more than the lake!

Old 07-09-2011, 12:40 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Starting to love being on the river more than the lake!

Good sir,please pm me directions to this spot.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic