Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 09-08-2011, 10:40 AM
Bewst!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED
Default Re: Western Off Topic

need some opins....driving to Charlotte Sunday and selling my wheels, and will be ordering new ones next week. Still torn on a color for my car, and I have been back n forth tryin to decide. Right now, I've got it narrowed between these two wheels. Opinions are welcome, but please keep in mind i have a blurple car with greyish tint to it, so it has to fit the style of the car too.

wheel 1: (these come in options of machined silver with black accents or gun metal accents - leaning towards gun metal)

wheel 2: (matte gun metal with machined inside lip)

Old 09-08-2011, 11:39 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Of the two....(or three)
Option 1 with color matched inserts. Would be dope.
Old 09-08-2011, 12:51 PM
Needs A 240sx

SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg

Option 2 all the way.

Does anybody happen to have or know somebody who has an ecu out of a manual '95 240sx that I can borrow for troubleshooting purposes? I swapped my auto trans for a manual one and now my car wont start and its starting to aggrivate me. I have checked the compression and it is perfect across all cylinders. I am getting spark and you can smell fuel. Timing is dead on and i have checked all connectors to make sure they are connected.
Old 09-08-2011, 02:25 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

For my money it'd be #2. They remind me of BBS CHs.
Spoiler

Should look like that except not nearly so offensive to those of us blessed with the gift of functioning eyes.
Old 09-08-2011, 06:32 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

alright guys thanks for the help. Many of the peeps I asked said to go with the 2nd option, and I think I will. I've been leaning towards those all afternoon. pics soon!
Old 09-13-2011, 03:27 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Where the hell has Woo been?!
Old 09-13-2011, 04:17 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Working. He has a new job that has him working late hours.
Old 09-13-2011, 04:22 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Like Corey said. Been working crazy hours. Once Sprint replaces my phone I'll be back around the site again. And my car should be back up and running in a week or two depending on Comp.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:41 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Like Corey said. Been working crazy hours. Once Sprint replaces my phone I'll be back around the site again. And my car should be back up and running in a week or two depending on Comp.
Jobs are overrated...Being on VaD is where it's at.
Old 09-13-2011, 07:11 AM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

you dont need moneys in real life you just need good reps yo hahaha

and in other news im gona go lower soon PBM coilovers soon to come

Last edited by iNF I Ghost I; 09-13-2011 at 07:14 AM.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic