Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 09-13-2011, 09:10 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Anyone need a full time job? im going to be leaving Brambleton Imports soon, and they will need someone to take my place. 9-5 Mon-Fri. Let me know if you're interested and ill talk to my manager.
Old 09-13-2011, 09:44 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Anyone need a full time job? im going to be leaving Brambleton Imports soon, and they will need someone to take my place. 9-5 Mon-Fri. Let me know if you're interested and ill talk to my manager.
What does the job consist of?Rough idea on pay?
Old 09-13-2011, 11:34 AM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Ugh. Full time. No part timers?
Old 09-13-2011, 12:52 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Where the hell has Woo been?!
Bitch, answer my question about Jamie's wheels... He wants to know if you'd be willing/able to roll the fenders on his CTS and how much you would want to do such a thing. You know him... These bitches were rubbing bad on the way to/from Greensboro Sunday.
Old 09-13-2011, 02:07 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Ugh. Full time. No part timers?
nah, they're going to want someone to pick up my schedule. You're next in line for P/T though.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:05 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Bitch, answer my question about Jamie's wheels... He wants to know if you'd be willing/able to roll the fenders on his CTS and how much you would want to do such a thing. You know him... These bitches were rubbing bad on the way to/from Greensboro Sunday.
Bitch,I did answer your question as best I could.I know several Jamies,but none close enough or that I've seen recently enough to know what they drive now.I don't know you well enough to know which of them you're friends with.
The price varies greatly based on how much time it takes.Obviously,a one hour job costs less than a four hour job.I need to know some details so I can give a rough estimate.Is it the front,back or both that's rubbing?Is it rubbing all the time,or only when the trunk's loaded down?I haven't seen any CTSs around here with huge performance-minded tires/wheels on them,so I'm assuming they're gangster wheels that are rubbing because they're way bigger than stock?PM me with some details and I'll give you the closest guess I can on price.
Old 09-13-2011, 05:16 PM
Registered Member

BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF

28's no rubs... j/k guys
Old 09-13-2011, 10:14 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I'd love to get some 20s to rock on the hatch for lullz.
Old 09-14-2011, 06:03 AM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

so some one ripped my nissan badge off the front of my 240 at BRCC... so now theres a hole in front bumper, i painted the "nissan" lettering white so i know if its mine or not, if i find who did it ill break their jaw lol thats after i ask them nicely how and where they got it but why would some one do that? its just disrespectful.. /rant
Old 09-14-2011, 07:23 AM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
so some one ripped my nissan badge off the front of my 240 at BRCC... so now theres a hole in front bumper, i painted the "nissan" lettering white so i know if its mine or not, if i find who did it ill break their jaw lol thats after i ask them nicely how and where they got it but why would some one do that? its just disrespectful.. /rant
That's why i hate people.

TNGChris, you may be getting a phone call from me depending on how my new wheel/tire combo fits my car.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic