Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-13-2011, 04:51 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Anyone wanna buy a 92 240sx se coupe? Ill let it go with the full SR20DET swap and all the parts I've bought so far for 4500. Tell your friends.
Old 10-16-2011, 11:37 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

So fucking hungover. Why did I attempt to autocross this morning? All I remember is understeer and getting lost. Sweet.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:01 AM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Does anyone have a rather large dog crate they want to get rid of, or know where one is? If you say check a pet store/Walmart etc. We're gonna fight. If you find me one cheap enough, I will transfer SRT Fergs debt of unlimited beer to you. We'll both be happy.

Oh, and don't confuse the 7 gates of hell for the one in Catawba, the ol' bub gets pretty serious out there and doesn't enjoy being laughed at. He does NOT drink Budlight either....I asked.
Old 10-17-2011, 08:54 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by bluesrt2004
Does anyone have a rather large dog crate they want to get rid of, or know where one is? If you say check a pet store/Walmart etc. We're gonna fight. If you find me one cheap enough, I will transfer SRT Fergs debt of unlimited beer to you. We'll both be happy.

Oh, and don't confuse the 7 gates of hell for the one in Catawba, the ol' bub gets pretty serious out there and doesn't enjoy being laughed at. He does NOT drink Budlight either....I asked.

I've got a huge one I'd love to get rid of. 50 bones and it's yours. You can text me if you like. I'll even deliver the bastid this evening if you want.
Old 10-17-2011, 09:01 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Its in catawba
More details on location?

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Doing any sort of exploring on Halloween is rather dumb. (unless you want to get harassed by property owners, cops, etc.)

Theres plenty of good places around the area though, just gotta know where to look.
I need you and your camera for ghosty hunting. Found a pretty dope place for you to take nostalgic photogs....

Edit: Never mind bout the 7 gates. Just read the article. Fuck that.

Last edited by Cyanide Jello; 10-17-2011 at 09:16 PM.
Old 10-18-2011, 03:30 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Cyanide
More details on location?

I need you and your camera for ghosty hunting. Found a pretty dope place for you to take nostalgic photogs....

Edit: Never mind bout the 7 gates. Just read the article. Fuck that.
In yesterday's paper there was an article in the Etra section about a family that lives in haunted house who are giving tours.Can't remember all the details,but I'm sure you can find the article on Roanoke.com.
Old 10-18-2011, 06:29 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

lmk man. I'm down when I can spare some time!
Old 10-18-2011, 07:02 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by TNGChris
In yesterday's paper there was an article in the Etra section about a family that lives in haunted house who are giving tours.Can't remember all the details,but I'm sure you can find the article on Roanoke.com.
That doesn't seem scary to me.

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
lmk man. I'm down when I can spare some time!
You can come over whenever and check out some of the pics I snapped. I'm not gonna post em.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:14 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

You can come over whenever and check out some of the pics I snapped. I'm not gonna post em.
Aight cool. Most of the places I go generally aren’t "scary" at all. (Depends on the person I guess) But they have pretty high risk as far as structurally stable and also running into possible meth labs/squatters and homeless. The homeless people will generally be cool if you happen to have a pack of cigs they can have for your trouble.... Meth labs... well that shit will kill you. Police and angry property owners arent fun either but with some social engeneering most of the time you can talk your way out of it.
Old 10-18-2011, 10:50 AM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Anyone know of any good spooky places around Roanoke and surrounding areas? A couple friends and I are tryin to go exploring and do the Halloween thing, get the shit scared out of us and need some cool spots to explore... I'd preferably like these places to be off the beaten path a bit to avoid police and trespassing, b&e charges and such... Let me know what ya got...
There are a few places in Craig County I can take you to. Chris and I are going exploring whenever he decides to not be a sissy. There's an old dance hall place that still has the old ass piano in it, a place called 97? bridge, which is more fun to get to than anything, and a few houses I know of. Oh, and I know where a mini horse, and Camel are out there...which is pretty much a good enough reason to go. Lol.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic