Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-21-2011, 07:16 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
That car should be reliable... No car is 100% reliable though. some just have more problems than others. It seemed like I was ALWAYS working on my truck.... but I wish I still had it now.

(to clarify the 93 Mazda 4x4 I had... not the Chevy)
LOL there is nothing reliable about the 240. Maybe with the SR20 swapped, but that KA24 is a ticking time bomb.
Old 10-21-2011, 08:21 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
LOL there is nothing reliable about the 240. Maybe with the SR20 swapped, but that KA24 is a ticking time bomb.
90's BMW. 207k. On the engine, trans, and cooling system. (which was a ticking time bomb straight from the factory on the E36) My asshole never comes unclenched. Ever. That's why the swap suddenly flew up the depth chart, heard a sound and now in a few weeks I'm buying an R154.
Old 10-21-2011, 01:27 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Race B&on
90's BMW. 207k. On the engine, trans, and cooling system. (which was a ticking time bomb straight from the factory on the E36) My asshole never comes unclenched. Ever. That's why the swap suddenly flew up the depth chart, heard a sound and now in a few weeks I'm buying an R154.
210k on everything except my coilovers, rucas/toes, and wheels. Oil leaks from every crevice of the motor. Its a ticking time bomb.
Old 10-21-2011, 03:58 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Anyone want to help a bro out? I'm completely stumped trying to get audio back into my stupid car (the SC).... i've acquired 3 amps now and two subs and i can't get a single one of them to produce sound (nor into my 6 speakers).... So if you know something about car audio and a little about computers, i'd really appreciate your help. I've got a road trip next friday and i'd REALLY like to have some music for the ride..
Old 10-22-2011, 06:11 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Anyone want to help a bro out? I'm completely stumped trying to get audio back into my stupid car (the SC).... i've acquired 3 amps now and two subs and i can't get a single one of them to produce sound (nor into my 6 speakers).... So if you know something about car audio and a little about computers, i'd really appreciate your help. I've got a road trip next friday and i'd REALLY like to have some music for the ride..
Take your shit to Autobahn on Franklin Road and talk to Jamie.

I know a good bit about car audio and a lot about computers, but he's been an installer for quite some time and you're better off having him check it out. lol
Old 10-22-2011, 07:08 AM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

I literally got the same response on facebook. Lol. I'm for sure taking my shit there. Thank though.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:37 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Where would I want to take a set of 225/40/18s going on a set of 18x9.5s to have them put on? I was told quality tire would do it and I rode out there this morning to be told the wouldn't touch it.
Old 10-24-2011, 06:57 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Also check with Autobahn. lol.. They're able to mount 30's, so I'm assuming a little stretch isn't out of the question.
Old 10-24-2011, 07:10 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Also check with Autobahn. lol.. They're able to mount 30's, so I'm assuming a little stretch isn't out of the question.
thanks I will make a call out there
Old 10-24-2011, 02:10 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
Where would I want to take a set of 225/40/18s going on a set of 18x9.5s to have them put on? I was told quality tire would do it and I rode out there this morning to be told the wouldn't touch it.
Quality tire in Glenvar? They've mounted 215 40's on my 17x9.5's tons of times. Tell Kevin that Woo sent ya

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic