Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 11-27-2011, 11:40 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
LOL!
If you treat them like the bitches they are then they're more fun to ride! Beat the shit out of it then tell it to make you a sammich...
Old 11-27-2011, 12:12 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I've been once again contemplating selling the 636. :-\ I wanted to keep it and put it back on the road or if nothing else just keep letting it sit in the garage but I've got to get this restitution paid off ASAP.
Old 11-27-2011, 02:47 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla

I've been once again contemplating selling the 636. :-\ I wanted to keep it and put it back on the road or if nothing else just keep letting it sit in the garage but I've got to get this restitution paid off ASAP.
The best thing I did was finally sell my garage queen bike.If you're not riding that thing on a regular basis,it's just money sitting there,wasted.
Old 11-27-2011, 03:58 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TNGChris
The best thing I did was finally sell my garage queen bike.If you're not riding that thing on a regular basis,it's just money sitting there,wasted.
It's not costing me anything sitting there though.. that's the thing. It's mine. If I sell it, it's going to be at a big loss. Yes, I could surely use the money towards other things right now that are more important, but I'll probably never find another one like it if and when I'm ready to ride again. I don't want to accept these lowball ass offers I've had people make.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:13 PM
Needs A 240sx

SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg

I gotta quick question for you nerds. I am in the market for new tires for my 240 and I do not know what size tire I should go with. I will be putting them on my 16x8 xxrs. Right now I have god-awful 225/55/16's on there and but want a tiny bit of stretch with the new tires. I was thinking around the lines of a 205/40/16.
Old 11-27-2011, 04:22 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by SRT-Ferg
I gotta quick question for you nerds. I am in the market for new tires for my 240 and I do not know what size tire I should go with. I will be putting them on my 16x8 xxrs. Right now I have god-awful 225/55/16's on there and but want a tiny bit of stretch with the new tires. I was thinking around the lines of a 205/40/16.
That'll be a small stretch.
How about keep it as meaty as possible,but with a shorter tire?235/40 or 245/40s....I'm not realy familiar with what 16" sizes are available,so not sure if those are even offered.At minimum though,keep it 225 width,but a lower aspect ratio.
Old 11-27-2011, 05:28 PM
Needs A 240sx

SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg

Originally Posted by TNGChris
That'll be a small stretch.
How about keep it as meaty as possible,but with a shorter tire?235/40 or 245/40s....I'm not realy familiar with what 16" sizes are available,so not sure if those are even offered.At minimum though,keep it 225 width,but a lower aspect ratio.
Im trying to have a little bit of stretch. The tires that are on there now are MEATY. If I could stretch them a little I would then be able to lower my car some more. Right now I have less than a credit card's space in between my tire and fender. Woo suggested a 195/45/16 so I'll see if I can score a set to see how it looks. If worse comes to worse I will at least have a set of spares to drift with.
Old 11-27-2011, 06:01 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by SRT-Ferg
Im trying to have a little bit of stretch. The tires that are on there now are MEATY. If I could stretch them a little I would then be able to lower my car some more. Right now I have less than a credit card's space in between my tire and fender. Woo suggested a 195/45/16 so I'll see if I can score a set to see how it looks. If worse comes to worse I will at least have a set of spares to drift with.
I've always just bought a cheapo used tire off Ebay(or locally if I can find it) when test fitting different sizes before committing to a whole set of more expensive tires that may not fit..You can usually get something in the $25-$30 range.
Old 11-28-2011, 09:17 AM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Does anyone know of a good place to work that's hiring little Asian boys?

(i know i'm gonna regret posting that....but in all seriousness, i'm going to leave kroger, it sucks)
Old 11-28-2011, 10:16 AM
Needs A 240sx

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Does anyone know of a good place to work that's hiring little Asian boys?

(i know i'm gonna regret posting that....but in all seriousness, i'm going to leave kroger, it sucks)
I heard the Nike sweatshop is hiring little Asian boys....

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic