Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 12-26-2011, 07:44 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Haha sounds good! Dad told me he sent you a picture of her wearing the santa hat.

I feel like I want to film my entire life now that I have a GoPro!
Haha! He definitely did. I've shown everyone I know that picture today btw.... Saw that pig when she was little. He told me your mom ordered her red high top shoes. That's going to be one fashionable pig.
Old 12-26-2011, 11:35 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
That's going to be one fashionable pig.
Indeed, she is.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:14 AM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

I've decided I'm gona go 5lug and get 18x9.5 +15 VarrsToen fully polished. I got more money from Christmas than i thought i would hahaha
Old 12-27-2011, 07:24 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

What do they look like? Not sure about for Nissans but Varrstoens are a big no-no on BMWs because they make BBS LM replicas.
Old 12-27-2011, 07:54 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by Race B&on
What do they look like? Not sure about for Nissans but Varrstoens are a big no-no on BMWs because they make BBS LM replicas.
*hides face*
I was a big no-no at one point.

It's like Rotas on Hondas though.If you're driving a $5,000 BMW,it's probably hard to afford $4,000 BBSs.Not trying to start that whole argument up,but if the price allows people to put good looking wheels on a car that otherwise would have stock wheels,I'm all for it(just don't try to pass them off as real).
Old 12-27-2011, 08:07 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

+1 on the Varrstoens! One of my favorite wheels for any S/R/Z chassis!

Originally Posted by Race B&on
What do they look like?.
Old 12-27-2011, 08:35 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by TNGChris
*hides face*
I was a big no-no at one point.

It's like Rotas on Hondas though.If you're driving a $5,000 BMW,it's probably hard to afford $4,000 BBSs.Not trying to start that whole argument up,but if the price allows people to put good looking wheels on a car that otherwise would have stock wheels,I'm all for it(just don't try to pass them off as real).
Yeah I was never a huge real vs. fake warrior, I'm just not real crazy about companies cutting into BBS's business. But I've always believed that BBS's best designs are WAY behind them anyway, I just wondered if the brand has a similar stigma across the other automotive scenes.
Old 12-27-2011, 10:18 AM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
+1 on the Varrstoens! One of my favorite wheels for any S/R/Z chassis!

Yes those are the ones I'm gona get!
**the 2.2.1**
They don't have the size i want in the 2.2.0 or 2.2.2

Last edited by iNF I Ghost I; 12-27-2011 at 10:25 AM.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:12 AM
Needs A 240sx

SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to The Nisbro again.

Love that color on the s14. *contemplates painting the zenki that color*

We may have already covered this but what did everybody get for Christmas?

I got a 2012 Burton blunt, K2 bindings, new tires and got myself a GoPro.
Old 12-28-2011, 06:25 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

A bunch of shitty vw shit.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic