Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 01-05-2012, 07:21 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Add back inury to that list also
Maybe with an I6, thankfully I didn't have to lift all those unnecessary cylinders

EDIT: Well it looks like Radford ran out of rooms (again) so I'll be getting an apartment, are female roommates a no go?

Last edited by Trunk Impaired; 01-05-2012 at 09:38 AM.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:23 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Maybe with an I6, thankfully I didn't have to lift all those unnecessary cylinders

EDIT: Well it looks like Radford ran out of rooms (again) so I'll be getting an apartment, are female roommates a no go?
Why would having a female roomate ever be a no-go? Just as long as you have no attachment to her. I had a female roomate once, and my house stayed clean lol.
Old 01-05-2012, 11:47 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by The Nisbro

Why would having a female roomate ever be a no-go? Just as long as you have no attachment to her. I had a female roomate once, and my house stayed clean lol.
Just making sure I'm not making any gross oversights before I visit potential apartments. Seemed pretty win-win to me.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:31 PM
Needs A 240sx

SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg SRT-Ferg

Just making sure I'm not making any gross oversights before I visit potential apartments. Seemed pretty win-win to me.

I have a man that wants to be a woman that doesnt like men or women as a room mate. Top that.
Old 01-05-2012, 01:38 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by SRT-Ferg
I have a man that wants to be a woman that doesnt like men or women as a room mate. Top that.
Lmao, who apparently forgets to lock doors?
Old 01-05-2012, 02:00 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKX_YdrJxEw&sns=fb
Old 01-05-2012, 02:24 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

Originally Posted by SRT-Ferg
so he's not dead?
Old 01-05-2012, 02:51 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
[video=youtube;tKX_YdrJxEw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tKX_YdrJxEw&sns=fb[/vieo]
What resolution was this?
In this month's Car And Driver there's a shootout with the GoPro HD2,the Contour and two other cameras.The Go Pro won,but there's some good info in the article.
Old 01-05-2012, 03:21 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TNGChris
What resolution was this?
In this month's Car And Driver there's a shootout with the GoPro HD2,the Contour and two other cameras.The Go Pro won,but there's some good info in the article.
I've been reading some blogs/watching vlogs from different videography groups/reviewers on the web and youtube and I think the Contour is awesome, but if I had to pick another POV hd camera other than the GoPro it would probably be the Drift Stealth after seeing the comparison footage.

I'll have to double check to verify but I believe I was shooting in 720p at 60fps. Will double check when I get a chance. I know I wasn't shooting in 1080 because I only had a 4gb card in it at the time.
Old 01-05-2012, 08:44 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

I need to get one for when I cruise the parkway this winter. Always great winter shots up there

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic