Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 01-13-2012, 03:28 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by ej1995
ok, i got a 5 speed trans off of todd and he can't find the clutch release fork, shaft, spring and damper for it. the trans is out of an 88 CRX Si. just curious if anybody has a broken one laying around I could get some parts off of.

#2, #3, #4, and #5
http://www.hondapartsnow.com/diagram...ase-459483.png
I'm pretty sure I have those(and oddly enough,it's an 88 Si tranny they're on).It'd be Sunday though before I can look.How soon do you need them?
Old 01-13-2012, 04:12 PM
is waiting for vtec

NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF NVER ENF

Originally Posted by ej1995
ok, i got a 5 speed trans off of todd and he can't find the clutch release fork, shaft, spring and damper for it. the trans is out of an 88 CRX Si. just curious if anybody has a broken one laying around I could get some parts off of.

#2, #3, #4, and #5
http://www.hondapartsnow.com/diagram...ase-459483.png
I just realized that I never got back to you. I did find the shaft and damper but no luck on the rest. If you need them, let me know. They're yours. Btw, I'm not worried about the monies.
Old 01-13-2012, 04:34 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

Originally Posted by NVER ENF
I just realized that I never got back to you. I did find the shaft and damper but no luck on the rest. If you need them, let me know. They're yours. Btw, I'm not worried about the monies.
Todd, Yeah I need them but I'll be glad to ride over and get them from you sometime. I really appreciate it.

Chris if you could check on the clutch fork and the spring for me whenever you get a chance that would be awesome too. I'll PM you my number and when you get around to it, just shoot me a text or a call.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:52 AM
iReallyDGAF.

Kserious54 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
depends on where you go on the parkway
this was last year. Im about 2in lower now
i wish i had a nicer car and a better camera hahaha pics would be a lot better

dude get my number from Blake (im Josh) with the red KAt s13 in waynesboro...me and my buddy Alex (black sr s14) been trying to take some pics on parkway and other areas.he has a real dope Nikon.hola at me if ya trying to.
Old 01-14-2012, 08:59 AM
iReallyDGAF.

Old 01-14-2012, 09:03 AM
iReallyDGAF.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]133977[/ATTACH]

mine makes it on the parkway...
Attached Thumbnails Western Off Topic-kat.jpg  
Old 01-14-2012, 12:29 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Last edited by iNF I Ghost I; 01-14-2012 at 12:32 PM.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:30 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

Before

After

Old 01-14-2012, 12:32 PM
i anger trendy kids.

Originally Posted by Kserious54
dude get my number from Blake (im Josh) with the red KAt s13 in waynesboro...me and my buddy Alex (black sr s14) been trying to take some pics on parkway and other areas.he has a real dope Nikon.hola at me if ya trying to.
Heck yea man that sounds good. I'm in love with your hatch btw haha everytime i see it I'm like ugh makes my car look like crap. Haha yea I'm definitely intrested in taking some pics sometime. Ill get it from Blake.
Old 01-14-2012, 12:56 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

wingless FTW! im getting a new trunk lid soon so i can go wingless on the coupe.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic