Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 01-25-2012, 11:28 AM
i anger trendy kids.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Does anyone have any idea what model of sparco this is?
EDIT. OK its a sparco pista, does anyone know any goods or bads about this seat? I'm asking for personal input. I know how to Google that's how.i found the name lol ^_^
EDIT2 OK so the prices on these seats are all over the place 100$-800$ why? LOLand does anyone know and does anyone know if it will fit in a s13

Last edited by iNF I Ghost I; 01-25-2012 at 11:57 AM.
Old 01-25-2012, 02:42 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Motegi's are pretty heavy usually, but otherwise ok
Old 01-25-2012, 03:03 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

That seat looks kinda tall. I know the previous owwner of my car had to beat the floor pan down some to get the ebay special bucket seats to fit.
Old 01-25-2012, 03:14 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
I like the look of 17" wheels and tires are WAY cheaper. I'm looking at a few different wheels(APEX, BBS, VMR, KOSEI etc) and the Motegi's look like a REALLY good deal IF they're quality. If jap wheels look/perform good i'm not gonna descriminate lol, but i know what you mean.
Worse case scenerio i'm out a couple hundred bucks so i might just give em shot.
Like,how cheap are you talking on these Motegis?Are they offered in the correct width/offset for your car?
There's lots of options out there for 17" wheels in 5x120 for any budget.Being that you mentioned everything from Motegi to BBS,it's hard to tell what your budget is though,haha.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:29 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Like,how cheap are you talking on these Motegis?Are they offered in the correct width/offset for your car?
There's lots of options out there for 17" wheels in 5x120 for any budget.Being that you mentioned everything from Motegi to BBS,it's hard to tell what your budget is though,haha.
For the Motegis it's $1200 for wheels, tires, lug bolts, TPMS hardware(in other words, ready to go on out of the box) and shipping. My budget is about $2.5, so i know i have a lot of options. But why spend a lot of money if i don't need to? Everyone that actually owns a set says they're awesome, the only people that seem to have anything bad to say are the people that think they're for the "broke tuner" crowd. Honestly, I think they'll be fine to DD.
Old 01-25-2012, 06:40 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

For the Motegis it's $1200 for wheels, tires, lug bolts, TPMS hardware(in other words, ready to go on out of the box) and shipping. My budget is about $2.5, so i know i have a lot of options. But why spend a lot of money if i don't need to? Everyone that actually owns a set says they're awesome, the only people that seem to have anything bad to say are the people that think they're for the "broke tuner" crowd. Honestly, I think they'll be fine to DD.
I don't think they're bad for a cheap DD wheel in terms of quality, but I've always disliked Motegi. A few of my old friends went through lots of Motegi wheels and I just never liked them for some reason. Have you considered buying used wheels by any chance?

Regardless, that's not bad.. $1200 for everything. I spent close to that much just on my tires, but that's a whole different ballgame.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:03 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Hence my surprise at such cheap wheels on such an expensive car. It's like wearing a tailor-made suit and flip flops. But I understand the sentiment of wanting to save money. BBS's are FAR outside your budget unless you're hitting the used market.

EDIT: I've got some Mille Miglias 17x8.5 5x120 (obviously) quite similar to these:

If you're interested. you'd be funding some Watanabes for the Ti.

Last edited by Trunk Impaired; 01-25-2012 at 07:11 PM.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by Race B&on
Hence my surprise at such cheap wheels on such an expensive car. It's like wearing a tailor-made suit and flip flops. But I understand the sentiment of wanting to save money. BBS's are FAR outside your budget unless you're hitting the used market.

EDIT: I've got some Mille Miglias 17x8.5 5x120 (obviously) quite similar to these:

If you're interested. you'd be funding some Watanabes for the Ti.
Don't get me wrong, i believe in quality parts and i'll spend the money when it's worth it. If i wait to W2s to come in i could probably get a set of DECENT BBS(or equivelant) but i just can't justify spending that much money. It's my DD so i dont want to curb 4K worth of wheels lol
I think i'm going to order a set of the motegis Friday. If the asshats at Valley BMW ever get my adaptive headlight issue solved i'll be sure to do a mini review or something lol
Old 01-25-2012, 07:44 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Race B&on
you'd be funding some Watanabes for the Ti.
ew.
Old 01-25-2012, 07:50 PM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
ew.
Well at $700 a wheel or some shit like that it's not really feasible, but I'd be curious to see what it looks like anyway.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic