Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 03-10-2012, 03:18 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by Race B&on
5" Hypercos stock, but 4" are available if I ever decide to move to a part of the world that is entirely flat. lol
4" pretty much suck.Unless they're super-trick flat coil or beehive style that have increased travel.I've got 4" springs on the front of my car,and on bigger bumps they coil bind(an average 4" spring only has like 1.5" or so of travel)and it's like bottoming the shock out,really harsh,instant stop in travel.I'll be going to 5" springs very soon.

*On another note,where in the airport area is there a motorcycle dyno?I was working outside the other day and for about an hour straight all I heard was a sportbike rolling through the gears then doing pulls over and over.I didn't think Star City has one?
Old 03-10-2012, 05:35 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

The motorcycle shop that used to set at the intersection of 460 and williamson rd had a bike dyno and they took it with them when they moved. I think they moved up to the airport area, I don't remember if that was star city or not.
Old 03-10-2012, 10:24 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
The motorcycle shop that used to set at the intersection of 460 and williamson rd had a bike dyno and they took it with them when they moved. I think they moved up to the airport area, I don't remember if that was star city or not.
Cycle Shack? It just moved towards the other end of Williamson closer to Hooter's.
Old 03-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Cycle Shack? It just moved towards the other end of Williamson closer to Hooter's.
They're closed now.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:19 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TNGChris
They're closed now.
Really?

Closed closed? What happened to Brandon? Shows how long I've been gone.
Old 03-11-2012, 06:29 PM
Registered member

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Really?

Closed closed? What happened to Brandon? Shows how long I've been gone.
Yeah,closed.No idea what happened-just went by there one day and it's empty and something(can't remeber if it was the road sign or a sign in the window)said out of business.
Old 03-11-2012, 09:19 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Uee_mcxvrw&list=FLy7ZmeLYC06xReXC0j24j0A&index=1&feature=plpp_video anyways im looking for a wrecked fire bird or corvett or GTO or somethiong with an LS in it
Old 03-12-2012, 03:23 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by Race B&on
5" Hypercos stock, but 4" are available if I ever decide to move to a part of the world that is entirely flat. lol
This needs to be your next purchase:
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1798436
Old 03-12-2012, 05:10 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by TNGChris
This needs to be your next purchase:
http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum....php?t=1798436
Actually.............

RZ333 caps. Wish those weren't glued on or I'd greatly consider them.
Old 03-18-2012, 07:17 PM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

from the SCCA auto-x today. this was me goofing around trying to slide during the "fun runs" at the end, i'm terrible at drifting haha
skip to 1:44
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULF5EmAZYcc&feature=youtu.be

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic