Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 03-28-2012, 09:14 PM
i anger trendy kids.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Western Off Topic

heres a lil game, if you had $50,000 to spend on your car what would you do to it? you can only spend the money on one of your current cars you cant buy a new car..
well i have this dream that i would do a full rocket bunny body kit, a motor from a ZR1 and BBS RS wheels, full PBM coils, rucas, arms... everything. lol i have day dream wayyyyyyyyy to much in my classes lol
Old 03-28-2012, 09:25 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

you started out strong with the rocket bunny kit, then failed hard on the LSX.

Kouki S14 front end conversion, SR22VET, PBM everything, Crazy cage/tube chassis, 8x Gram light 57D in "Luminous Yellow".

done.

Or just give me Kyle Pollard's Silvia.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 03-28-2012 at 09:30 PM.
Old 03-29-2012, 03:34 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

The biggest problem is that with $50k the majority of us here on this forum could buy every part made for our shitboxes and still have a nice chunk of money to put in our retirement funds.

As far as my car,I'd also start with a brand new ZR1 swap.Or a turbo LSx of some sort*love*........Nisbro,I've said it before-you're doing it wrong.Everything in your description above is dead on,except the engine setup
Old 03-29-2012, 07:04 AM
SHAKESHAKESHAKESHAKE

Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired Trunk Impaired

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
heres a lil game, if you had $50,000 to spend on your car what would you do to it? you can only spend the money on one of your current cars you cant buy a new car..
well i have this dream that i would do a full rocket bunny body kit, a motor from a ZR1 and BBS RS wheels, full PBM coils, rucas, arms... everything. lol i have day dream wayyyyyyyyy to much in my classes lol
-Fully built large single turbo 2JZ-GTE (6 speed obviously)
-Z06 front brakes
-Z3M rear subframe and trailing arms
-Weld and reinforce tabs for dual-ear differential
-HRE 501s (polished lips, gold inserts)
-Full black Alcantara interior (with black quilted leather inserts)
-Carbon fiber hatch, sunroof patch, and hood (all paint matched)
-Full respray in BMW Frozen Grey
-Reinforce chassis, possibly full roll cage
-Bimmerworld race control arms and spindles

Hard to think of anything else (but I'm sure there's more) and I think I could get all that for under 30 grand, so I have no clue where the other 20k would go. Maybe rent for next 5 years or so.
Old 03-29-2012, 08:12 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by TNGChris
The biggest problem is that with $50k the majority of us here on this forum could buy every part made for our shitboxes and still have a nice chunk of money to put in our retirement funds.

As far as my car,I'd also start with a brand new ZR1 swap.Or a turbo LSx of some sort*love*........Nisbro,I've said it before-you're doing it wrong.Everything in your description above is dead on,except the engine setup
Im 100% Anti-LSx Swap. I only support Import V8 swaps such as VH45's, VK56's, 1/2/3UZFE's, etc... I just despise American V8's (except for the new 5.0)

In all reality, with $50k, i wouldnt waste my money on an SR. I'd just build an N1 RB26DETT.
Old 03-29-2012, 10:30 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

$50K?
RB turbos
Complete M3 suspension and rear diff swap
DSS half shafts
Tires
And spend the rest on track rental

Last edited by boostedb1mmer; 03-29-2012 at 10:39 AM.
Old 03-29-2012, 07:24 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by iNF I Ghost I
I'll tell you what I'd do, man. two chicks at the same time, man.
Old 03-30-2012, 03:24 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by TongWoo
I'll tell you what I'd do, man. two chicks at the same time, man.
Hey,Peter,man.You okay,man?
Old 03-30-2012, 08:18 AM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Whats a good shop to get exhaust done? I'm wanting to straight pipe from the cats back, y-pipe, then two mufflers that i'll be providing. Preferably stainless.
Old 03-30-2012, 08:29 AM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Originally Posted by pieisgude
Whats a good shop to get exhaust done? I'm wanting to straight pipe from the cats back, y-pipe, then two mufflers that i'll be providing. Preferably stainless.
Perfection Muffler on Peters Creek... But if you're willing to drive Joey(hateful mechanic) in Floyd can do it (used to be Protocal Automotive, but I think they changed their name). He made my exhaust and I provided the muffler and resonator.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic