Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 06-30-2012, 12:11 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Western Off Topic

It got REALLY intense REALLY quick! There were definitely more than a handful of nice cars, and bikes that were destroyed or damaged at least. Windows broken, roofs crushed in, etc.. I literally saw a small kid blow away from his mother and was crying hysterically but I wasn't trying to be a superhero.. It was time to get the fuck out of there and save myself! LOL! I could barely walk in the wind.

I really thought we were in the eye of a fucking tornado! That has to be really scary. Also hoping everyone made it out safely.. The cars might be priceless in some cases, but our lives are more important.
Old 06-30-2012, 04:28 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
It got REALLY intense REALLY quick! There were definitely more than a handful of nice cars, and bikes that were destroyed or damaged at least. Windows broken, roofs crushed in, etc.. I literally saw a small kid blow away from his mother and was crying hysterically but I wasn't trying to be a superhero.. It was time to get the fuck out of there and save myself! LOL! I could barely walk in the wind.

I really thought we were in the eye of a fucking tornado! That has to be really scary. Also hoping everyone made it out safely.. The cars might be priceless in some cases, but our lives are more important.
Without a doubt.We didn't even have time to get the windws up before the dust started coming in.
Old 06-30-2012, 05:37 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

I miss electricity.
Old 07-01-2012, 02:48 AM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Saw the some of the carnage coming into work this morning. Damn.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:00 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by boostdtalon
Saw the some of the carnage coming into work this morning. Damn.
Wait until you see where it blew the corner off of the Fab shop. That shit is nuts.
Old 07-01-2012, 05:14 AM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

I did. Had to go over there this morning. Fucking nuts.
Old 07-02-2012, 04:42 PM
Registered Member

nfmsuprar1 has disabled reputation

Failed state inspection today.(no cats)

Never had any problems with previous
inspections on other cars.
Maybe I've been lucky but not this time.

Anyone suggest any good exhaust shops or...

Thanks in advance!
Old 07-02-2012, 05:06 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Perfection Muffler on Peters Creek Road is my personal favorite.
Old 07-02-2012, 06:53 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by nfmsuprar1
Failed state inspection today.(no cats)

Never had any problems with previous
inspections on other cars.
Maybe I've been lucky but not this time.

Anyone suggest any good exhaust shops or...

Thanks in advance!
Who failed you?Are you located in Roanoke?

*edit*Are you Keith's friend that I talked to earlier today about doing the welding work for you?

Last edited by TNGChris; 07-02-2012 at 07:17 PM.
Old 07-02-2012, 07:04 PM
Registered Member

nfmsuprar1 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
Perfection Muffler on Peters Creek Road is my personal favorite.
Thanks for the heads up, I've heard from someone else today that they do good work.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic