Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 08-26-2012, 07:12 PM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
Where the clinic at? I'm off tomorrow and I'll be glad to stop by and make a donation
The official drop at the clinic isn't happening until the 17th. I'd be happy to collect it whenever before then, or I can put you in touch with the two or three other people who are doing collections for it. Seems like a lot of people are getting involved! I'd love for this to require a giant Uhaul to drop off the donations
Old 08-26-2012, 08:23 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
The official drop at the clinic isn't happening until the 17th. I'd be happy to collect it whenever before then, or I can put you in touch with the two or three other people who are doing collections for it. Seems like a lot of people are getting involved! I'd love for this to require a giant Uhaul to drop off the donations
I'll message you on FB tomorrow and set up something
Old 08-29-2012, 06:32 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

So...if all goes well, my blue 240 will be traded and out of my hands by Sunday. Hopefully I'll be in something newer, nicer, not as fast, lol ...but super rad. New steed in the Battlestag stable.
Old 08-29-2012, 08:18 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by TongWoo
So...if all goes well, my blue 240 will be traded and out of my hands by Sunday. Hopefully I'll be in something newer, nicer, not as fast, lol ...but super rad. New steed in the Battlestag stable.

Indeed, Super Rad it is! ahhhhhhhhhh so stoked for you!!!
Old 08-30-2012, 08:47 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Do tell...
Old 08-30-2012, 01:50 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

I am meeting him on Sunday. Hope all goes well. This will be the new DAILY drifter. http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/473106...indle-mod.html
Old 08-30-2012, 01:56 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

that is pretty rad!
Old 08-30-2012, 02:02 PM
BATTLESTAGS

I mean, at least I'm not emotionally attached to it, It's daily-able, rwd, and will be a unique drift car. I will make it my own style.
Old 08-30-2012, 02:20 PM
Registered Member

I mean, at least I'm not emotionally attached to it, It's daily-able, rwd, and will be a unique drift car. I will make it my own style.
That'll be cool!!! I'm not a fan of the whole "stance" fad but that's easily fixable lol
Old 08-30-2012, 02:41 PM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

Are you able to "re-activate" the awd system for inclimate weather? That would be awesome.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic