Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 08-31-2012, 05:31 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508 Johnny508
Default Re: Western Off Topic

I dig it woo.

I also have a soft spot for the scooby.
Old 08-31-2012, 06:37 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Woo...that scoobi is nasty!!! I'd rock the hell out of that!! Hope it works out
Old 09-01-2012, 05:42 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
Woo...that scoobi is nasty!!! I'd rock the hell out of that!! Hope it works out
Thanks bro!

Originally Posted by Johnny508
I dig it woo.

I also have a soft spot for the scooby.
Thought you might, man! PM me your # again if you would sir.
Old 09-02-2012, 02:39 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

So,I'm trying to decide if I'm an asshole or not.Adam,I fully expect you to be dissapointed in me because I passed on a great opportunity to help somebody.

Today I came out of Best Buy and sat for 10 minutes in the truck watching a guy struggle with changing a flat tire on a Nissan Altima.He was still struggling when I left.Oh,and it was raining the whole time.
This guy looked to be mid 20s in age,and had absolutely no idea how to break the lugs loose,how the jack worked and where to put it to jack the car up.He was completely dumbfounded.His hot-ass girlfriend/wife/faghag was even out there in the rain trying to help him figure it out.I think she knew more than he did,which was still very,very little.They had the fucking owner's manual out,for Pete's sakes.

I was about to drive over and offer to help,but fuck that.If it were a woman by herself(and not fat)or an elderly person,or even if it was this guy,but he kind of knew what he was doing and was just having some trouble I would have helped,no doubt.On the other hand,if you're an able-bodied,adult,American male and don't know how to change a tire,I have no sympathy.I know people will say "but so many young men don't have a male role model these days to teach them all this stuff".Fuck that.At some point you've got to take it upon yourself to figure this shit out.If your smokin hot girlfriend gets pissed and leaves you,take it as a wake-up call.

Has anybody else noticed that since it became socially acceptable to be a gay guy,it's also become acceptable to not have any of the skills to be an actual man?I have nothing against gay guys-I fucking love them(not that way),but for fuck's sakes.

*As Woo would say-these comments brought to you by Bud Light*
Old 09-02-2012, 07:09 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TNGChris
So,I'm trying to decide if I'm an asshole or not.Adam,I fully expect you to be dissapointed in me because I passed on a great opportunity to help somebody.

Today I came out of Best Buy and sat for 10 minutes in the truck watching a guy struggle with changing a flat tire on a Nissan Altima.He was still struggling when I left.Oh,and it was raining the whole time.
This guy looked to be mid 20s in age,and had absolutely no idea how to break the lugs loose,how the jack worked and where to put it to jack the car up.He was completely dumbfounded.His hot-ass girlfriend/wife/faghag was even out there in the rain trying to help him figure it out.I think she knew more than he did,which was still very,very little.They had the fucking owner's manual out,for Pete's sakes.

I was about to drive over and offer to help,but fuck that.If it were a woman by herself(and not fat)or an elderly person,or even if it was this guy,but he kind of knew what he was doing and was just having some trouble I would have helped,no doubt.On the other hand,if you're an able-bodied,adult,American male and don't know how to change a tire,I have no sympathy.I know people will say "but so many young men don't have a male role model these days to teach them all this stuff".Fuck that.At some point you've got to take it upon yourself to figure this shit out.If your smokin hot girlfriend gets pissed and leaves you,take it as a wake-up call.

Has anybody else noticed that since it became socially acceptable to be a gay guy,it's also become acceptable to not have any of the skills to be an actual man?I have nothing against gay guys-I fucking love them(not that way),but for fuck's sakes.

While I do think it's always good to help others in need, I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying either. We're not talking about building a log cabin with your bare hands as a grown man (or adult)--we're talking about changing a tire. Perhaps, I hope, it had locking lugs or something on it and that's why he was struggling and dumbfounded? Who knows.

I'm with you bro. Always help the women and elderly, if for no other reason than the fact that you would want someone to help your mother, sister, or grandparents.
Old 09-03-2012, 04:05 AM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw you drive by dude, why didn't you pull over to help?

Old 09-03-2012, 10:14 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TNGChris again."
Old 09-04-2012, 03:20 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
While I do think it's always good to help others in need, I don't necessarily disagree with what you're saying either. We're not talking about building a log cabin with your bare hands as a grown man (or adult)--we're talking about changing a tire. Perhaps, I hope, it had locking lugs or something on it and that's why he was struggling and dumbfounded? Who knows.

I'm with you bro. Always help the women and elderly, if for no other reason than the fact that you would want someone to help your mother, sister, or grandparents.
He did figure out how to get the lug wrench on the lugs,but was pushing on it with one hand,then looked confused as to why they wouldn't budge.No matter,as he couldn't figure out how to jack the car up either way.He was holding the jack in his hand,turning it all different directions and looking at it like it was an artifact from an alien planet or something.

Originally Posted by Spooln4
I saw you drive by dude, why didn't you pull over to help?

Bro,you should have hollered at your boy!

Originally Posted by TongWoo
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to TNGChris again."
If there was rep IRL,I would have neg'd that dude all day,every day.He'd have many red boxes floating above his head.I'd love to see his girl's box as well,on a side note.
Old 09-04-2012, 07:45 PM
BATTLESTAGS

Alright... so I traded my car on Saturday. What an interesting trip, lol.
Spoiler

BTW I HAVE A RAD WRX.

Cliffs: FUCK, Fuck, FUCK, FUUUUUUUCK, FUCK? FUCK. OKAY.
Old 09-04-2012, 08:56 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

I think it was worth it woo, also I need to come by and check this beauty out in person. When is the next mini ramp shesh btw?

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic