Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 09-17-2012, 09:27 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
They quoted me $60 per wheel, but that was on my yamaha
Unrelated, but I love the Early Cuyler(squidbillies) avatar
Old 09-17-2012, 03:35 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

I got hooked on the show again and have been watching it a lot lately. Maybe it's just so funny because I know people like Early haha
Old 09-17-2012, 04:04 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

It's the only adult swim show I can get into other than aqua teen and robot chicken
Old 09-18-2012, 09:46 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by Yep4doors
It's the only adult swim show I can get into other than aqua teen and robot chicken
Same here, their live action shows are TERRIBLE.
Old 09-19-2012, 03:43 AM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

It isn't that they're terrible, it's that you have to be extremely retarded or fucked up on something to understand them.
Old 09-21-2012, 05:36 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

It sucks having your starter go out when the car is two feet from the curb on on your street. I mean, it's better than having it go out somewhere far away from your house, but still. Dammit, my first real issue with my car, and it's just frustrating. Ugh. If only i could you know, move it, because i can't fit a freakin jack under the damm thing. It's parked on a flight incline facing up the incline, i wish it was facing the other way so i could roll it up on some ramps to jack the thing up. Ugh. I'm gonna figure it out though, some way or another. I hate how my car is perfectly fine, but i can't freakin start it because my starter contacts have gone to shit. dammit. I'm determined to get this sucker out tonight though. Ugh.

Jagermeister.
Old 09-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by pieisgude
It sucks having your starter go out when the car is two feet from the curb on on your street. I mean, it's better than having it go out somewhere far away from your house, but still. Dammit, my first real issue with my car, and it's just frustrating. Ugh. If only i could you know, move it, because i can't fit a freakin jack under the damm thing. It's parked on a flight incline facing up the incline, i wish it was facing the other way so i could roll it up on some ramps to jack the thing up. Ugh. I'm gonna figure it out though, some way or another. I hate how my car is perfectly fine, but i can't freakin start it because my starter contacts have gone to shit. dammit. I'm determined to get this sucker out tonight though. Ugh.

Jagermeister.
Turn ignition to ON,use jumper cable or jumper pack to apply power directly to starter terminal/trigger post=car started?
Old 09-21-2012, 06:35 PM
2doors plus 2.

Originally Posted by pieisgude

Jagermeister.
Speaking of
Old 09-21-2012, 08:50 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Nope, does not work, tried that. I'm off to Toyota in the morn to get new contacts. Bleh.

Last edited by pieisgude; 09-21-2012 at 08:53 PM.
Old 09-22-2012, 07:37 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Drew came home from pre-K yesterday with a worksheet they did.The object was to draw a sad face and a happy face.
Here's what he came up with:

All I could think about is this:

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic