Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-10-2012, 06:42 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
COV91EFHATCH has disabled reputation
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Found and HF in Covington you might like to have, Tim.
Old 10-10-2012, 09:25 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

cheap?
Old 10-10-2012, 03:45 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Got this in the mail today! A friend of mine got the skunk2 one and sent me his RBC for free!
Old 10-11-2012, 07:26 PM
Registered Member

COV91EFHATCH has disabled reputation

Not sure if the person would even sell. Worth a shot though. Pm me and I'll text you the pictures I took.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:15 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

I now know where corey (nisbro) lives. All this time and i never realized that was your teal eg. You live literally right next to my favorite trout fishing spot. Went out today and bam there was the s14 sitting there and it all clicked.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:34 AM
i anger trendy kids.

iNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond reputeiNF I Ghost I has a reputation beyond repute

gah.. I don't know if I should sell the 240 or keep it. If I sell it I can get a new car and house. If not its one or the other.. I think I'm leaning towards selling it
Old 10-12-2012, 01:21 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by DURHUR
I now know where corey (nisbro) lives. All this time and i never realized that was your teal eg. You live literally right next to my favorite trout fishing spot. Went out today and bam there was the s14 sitting there and it all clicked.
Lol nah, that's not my house...its my best friend's. That was his EG too, but it's gone now. That garage is where I have built all of my cars...sadly the s14 is the last car that will ever be built in that garage

Last edited by The Nisbro; 10-12-2012 at 01:24 PM.
Old 10-12-2012, 05:29 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Lol nah, that's not my house...its my best friend's. That was his EG too, but it's gone now. That garage is where I have built all of my cars...sadly the s14 is the last car that will ever be built in that garage
Yeah? Because of that greenway bullshit or what? I was so pissed today i can't even get to some of my favorite spots because of that shit.
Old 10-12-2012, 10:40 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Yeah? Because of that greenway bullshit or what? I was so pissed today i can't even get to some of my favorite spots because of that shit.
Nah, my buddy will be moving soon. The greenway does suck though...everyone always stares at us like we are hooligan's whenever we are outside working on a car...
Old 10-13-2012, 05:37 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Nah, my buddy will be moving soon. The greenway does suck though...everyone always stares at us like we are hooligan's whenever we are outside working on a car...
That sounds right. I'm a weirdo for wearing waders and walking through the river haha.

SO, i guess my jeep is a fucking race car. A red 2g eclipse AND a dark gunmetal 350z tryed to race me on the way home tonight on hershburger. They both got the aoooga horn.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic