Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-15-2012, 07:00 AM
2doors plus 2.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

It's that type of season where the ricers try to get in as much racing before they hibernate in the winter.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:08 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by DURHUR
That sounds right. I'm a weirdo for wearing waders and walking through the river haha.

SO, i guess my jeep is a fucking race car. A red 2g eclipse AND a dark gunmetal 350z tryed to race me on the way home tonight on hershburger. They both got the aoooga horn.
Were the doors off? Racekar drivers notice weight reduction modifications.. lul
Old 10-15-2012, 09:52 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
Were the doors off? Racekar drivers notice weight reduction modifications.. lul
Doors were on,it was like 40's out haha. Maybe it's the fact i've got uberjdm fog lights?
Old 10-15-2012, 11:04 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Doors were on,it was like 40's out haha. Maybe it's the fact i've got uberjdm fog lights?
Could be some people are just idiots. Laast week I was sitting at the red light waiting to turn into work and I heard a vroooooo-dudududududu and I look across the intersection and a black EG hatch was just sitting there with the engine against the rev limiter and the driver is just STARING at me. 20 seconds later my light turned green so I just turned and he was still sitting there just banging away against the limiter.
WTF?!?!?!
Old 10-15-2012, 02:36 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Way too many faggots trying to race all the time now for some reason, when you have the SI badge on your car you become a target for everything lol. I had a Chevy equinox try to race from a stop light by the mall, took minutes for him to pass with me driving normal and him WOT. I nearly died laughing at this guy though.
Old 10-16-2012, 03:11 PM
Went Full Retard

VAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these partsVAVolvo is infamous around these parts

Anyone up near Covington? I'm doing some work up here for a few days, seems dead around here.
Old 10-16-2012, 05:21 PM
2doors plus 2.

In other news I may be getting rid of the civic, going low key

Toyota Peso
Old 10-17-2012, 08:41 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Forget the paseo, buy my f150 and enjoy the view from above
Old 10-17-2012, 10:58 AM
2doors plus 2.

Hmm PM me about that if your serious, I'm not 100% sure i want to sell my civic but I may since I'm going back to school in the spring.
Old 10-17-2012, 12:59 PM
Registered member

OMG Z34 has disabled reputation

The car safely made it down to the shop friday and the fabricator has started on the cold side. Also all the turbosmart goodies are on their way!

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic