Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 12-05-2012, 10:53 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Fegs...
Old 12-26-2012, 05:38 PM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Daks
Old 12-29-2012, 11:54 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Is anybody looking for a job?

In the next few weeks we may be hiring somebody at Anchor to be an installer.We haven't had much luck in the past with the type of applicants we get with newspaper ads,so I'm trying something different this time.Some amount of mechanical knowledge/background is required,but I'm pretty flexible on how much exprience you have- I'm willing to train somebody who doesn't have a wide knowledge base,but has a basic understanding.With our current workload we don't need another installer,but I'm hoping to find somebody good so they can be fully trained when our busy season starts in the Spring.For that reason,I don't need anybody looking for temporary work,or who isn't interested in staying for a while.
The main things I'm looking for would be somebody who's easy to get along with,not a drug addict,willing to learn,willing to come to work,has at least a little common sense,etc.....I know that all sounds pretty basic,but you'd be surprised at how hard is it to find that person.

If interested,PM me for more specifics.Thanks.

Last edited by TNGChris; 12-29-2012 at 11:58 AM.
Old 12-29-2012, 12:30 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

I'd definitely like to talk to you about it sometime when you get a chance, Chris...
Old 12-30-2012, 05:08 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Western, where it's sticky....
Old 01-02-2013, 09:21 AM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
Western, where it's sticky....
Sticky icky icky?

Western, .....................b'couz we all reddernecks
Old 01-05-2013, 09:29 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Just a FYI to everyone there is a HUGE gravel spot/plate/hole/deathtrap on garst mill road heading towards brambleton. I broke a pan on it yesterday so I figured i'd give a heads up.
Old 01-06-2013, 07:39 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Just a FYI to everyone there is a HUGE gravel spot/plate/hole/deathtrap on garst mill road heading towards brambleton. I broke a pan on it yesterday so I figured i'd give a heads up.

where exactly? i work on Garst Mill and would rather not find this hole on my own...
Old 01-06-2013, 07:58 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
where exactly? i work on Garst Mill and would rather not find this hole on my own...
It's more down towards the PH end. It was dark and it crept up on me, during the day you'd probably see it and be alright. It's a little past all sports or whatever that little bar is.
Old 01-07-2013, 10:50 AM
2doors plus 2.

Hey does anyone know the name of that wheel repair shop in Salem? I'm getting a set of wheels that need a little curbage fixed.

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic