Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 01-27-2013, 05:30 PM
www.dubkorps.com

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
goldbolts has disabled reputation
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Dogs barked tonight. Looked out the window as usual, and saw a shadow by my car. Jumped out the kitchen window on the other side and caught them off guard. Had the AR. Lit them up with the light. One ran. Broke the other one's face with the CTR. Told him to tell me his friend's name but he couldn't talk. The police collected him and told him he was a dumbass for trespassing.

He was lucky.

Haha. Party time.
It didn't happen to be a particular neighbor of yours was it?

BTW, anyone know anywhere local that sells/installed vinyl wrap? I'm looking to get my roof done gloss black and trying not to order offline.
Old 01-27-2013, 06:29 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by goldbolts
It didn't happen to be a particular neighbor of yours was it?

BTW, anyone know anywhere local that sells/installed vinyl wrap? I'm looking to get my roof done gloss black and trying not to order offline.
Contact Jeff @ Sun Solutions in Vinton
Old 01-28-2013, 06:28 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Holy shits. Apparently I left myself logged in. That's not how that went down. Thanks to Brian for the sensational details, lol.
Old 01-28-2013, 06:37 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by goldbolts

Call Longwood Signworks.JP's been doing wrap stuff longer than anybody around here,as far as I know.

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Holy shits. Apparently I left myself logged in. That's not how that went down. Thanks to Brian for the sensational details, lol.
Haha,is that why you looked so surprised today when I asked you about that?I thought all kinds of crazy shit had gone down!
Old 02-02-2013, 02:25 AM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Hey everybody. How are things? Lol Even though Roanoke doesn't have a big car scene. Its better than where I am now.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:31 AM
Registered Member

boostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond reputeboostdtalon has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by TongWoo:8056560
Regardless, hope no damage was done to your stuff. How is the new whip?
Old 02-08-2013, 06:11 PM
Registered member

OMG Z34 has disabled reputation

Subie meet saturday @ noon, tanglewood mall. All cars are welcome to come and hang out. Hopefully will be a good turnout and possible lunch/cruise afterwards.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:38 PM
www.dubkorps.com

goldbolts has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by OMG Z34
Subie meet saturday @ noon, tanglewood mall. All cars are welcome to come and hang out. Hopefully will be a good turnout and possible lunch/cruise afterwards.
Where at at tanglewood?
Old 02-10-2013, 12:55 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

So today Rob and I were shooting some tracer rounds in his AK,and I caught a field on fire.Awesome.
Why is the GoPro never on at the best times?
Old 02-11-2013, 09:06 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lbWOkLioGqI

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic