Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 05-27-2013, 08:05 AM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by AirSick
Hittin the road to Roanoke. Be there in 4-5 hrs.
It's not too late to turn back.....
Old 05-27-2013, 08:43 AM
The VW guy

AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Lmao. Tell me about it. Wouldn't be to bad if these fuckers knew how to drive.
Old 05-27-2013, 12:02 PM
The VW guy

AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick AirSick

Finally made it. Not to bad of timing.
Old 05-27-2013, 02:21 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Haha
Old 05-29-2013, 07:47 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

This just finished processing, and I thought maybe you guys would enjoy a view of what I just experienced... I just got back from Monterey, California late last night and had the experience of a lifetime!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M2QOWqjwHk Highly suggest 720p minimum for best quality.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:00 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
This just finished processing, and I thought maybe you guys would enjoy a view of what I just experienced... I just got back from Monterey, California late last night and had the experience of a lifetime!

[video=youtube;1M2QOWqjwHk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1M2QOWqjwHk[/veo]

Highly suggest 720p minimum for best quality.
Man,looks like so much fun!
The intro and ending graphics look really good,BTW.
Old 05-30-2013, 05:44 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Man,looks like so much fun!
The intro and ending graphics look really good,BTW.
Thank you!

Monterey was absolutely surreal! I've already started the process of opening up a new savings account specifically for California Roots 2014! It. Was. Amazing! I know a lot of people won't understand what I mean, but there was so much energy and positivity within the walls of the Monterey County Fairgrounds where the festival was hosted. When people would bump into you squeezing through the crowd, 99% of them would turn around and apologize. I even had someone accidentally knock my Sierra Nevada over and to my surprise he was kind enough to buy me another despite my reluctance. I've never been such a big supporter of the decriminalization of marijuana before in my life. It blew my mind watching people carrying/using giant water bongs right in front of police and not so much as getting a second look... LOL! It's not a coincidence that there wasn't a single fight or arrest made over the course of the three day festival, and I think there were something like 15,000 people there throughout the weekend. I didn't personally smoke anything whatsoever, but you can see it's obviously not causing any problems.

...and aside from the atmosphere, the scenery in Monterey is obviously breathtaking! To me, anyway. I can't wait to go back! I'm looking into moving out that way when it's more feasible, financially. I can do so much more with my brand and I can be so much more involved with what I'm passionate about.

Thanks for watching the video homie! California Roots shared it on FB earlier and it made my day.
Old 06-01-2013, 08:09 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Just ordered a new exedy clutch and 10lb flywheel, 2nd gear synchro, tsx 6th gear, and mfactory lsd for the crx....fuck
Old 06-04-2013, 03:16 AM
Registered member

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
Just ordered a new exedy clutch and 10lb flywheel, 2nd gear synchro, tsx 6th gear, and mfactory lsd for the crx....fuck
Were you having issues with the 1-2 shift?
I'm sure that was a lot of money,but the light flywheel and LSD will totally change how the car drives.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:33 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah the 1-2 shift got to where there was a scratch everytime. I'll snap a pic of the synchro later this week when all the parts come in, but it was trashed. I also ordered 3rd because its an occasional problem so while it's apart....Also when I took the countershaft apart there is supposed to be a friction damper in there but I don't have. Looked online and a bunch of people seem to find that out when they have them rebuilt. I guess honda forgot to put them in some of the transmissions

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic