Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 10-30-2009, 06:20 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
D1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
I need to get wheels for the Evo now
17x8 up front and 17x9.5 out back. I don't really know imports that well these days so can't say what wheel to get. I've always loved me some HRE's though.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:21 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I cant do anything lower than a 17x8 that factory...sowey lol
You could order a set of custom wheels... Anything from 13x5.5 to a 24.5x48... So I don't think a 17x8 would be a problem...
Old 10-30-2009, 06:37 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Originally Posted by D1g1talV3n0m
17x8 up front and 17x9.5 out back. I don't really know imports that well these days so can't say what wheel to get. I've always loved me some HRE's though.
I got some Advans RGII 17x9.5 on layaway at my friend shop in NC but thing is still paying on them(got alot more to pay) and i dont wanna mess anything up on the car so ima need some cheap wheels til i get my Advans..Might start looking for some stock evo wheels or some cheap wheels
Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
You could order a set of custom wheels... Anything from 13x5.5 to a 24.5x48... So I don't think a 17x8 would be a problem...
Wheres this at??

Last edited by MitsuEvo8; 10-30-2009 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 06:39 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

I got some Advans RGII 17x9.5 on lawaway at my friend shop in NC but thing is still paying on them and i dont wanna mess anything up on the car so ima need some cheap wheels til i get my Advans..Might start looking for some stock evo wheels or some cheap wheels

Wheres this at??
Diamondracingwheels.com

I'm gonna roll some 15x8s... Pretty dope for 16lbs at 90 bux a piece...
Old 10-30-2009, 06:44 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Diamondracingwheels.com

I'm gonna roll some 15x8s... Pretty dope for 16lbs at 90 bux a piece...
Ima take a look when i get done billing parts out for the techs
Old 10-30-2009, 06:49 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Ima take a look when i get done billing parts out for the techs
I need to find out if I can order a catalog... B/c I know they have more wheels than just two different designs...

Do me a favor when you get a chance? Holler at one of the techs and ask him if I can use the same lugs I'm running now on my steelies... I got those weird Honda Only mushroom head lugs on my Hammers at the moment... I just need to know if I need to go get new lugs...

Last edited by Cyanide Jello; 10-30-2009 at 06:54 AM.
Old 10-30-2009, 08:05 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Excuse me Mr. I can't get traction makin a slight left and up a minor grade... lawlz

Yea, they're deffinately monster truck status... 185/65/14... They'll look good resprayed w/ the trim rings on and new tires...
whitewalls?
Old 10-30-2009, 08:34 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by GaRn
whitewalls?
They better be! :P

Or else Im going to paint the sidewalls white while he sleeps. :P
Old 10-30-2009, 09:47 AM
Registered member

GaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud ofGaRn has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
They better be! :P

Or else Im going to paint the sidewalls white while he sleeps. :P
And don't even tape them off neatly to give a well defined line, just spray can em!
Old 10-30-2009, 10:26 AM
SUCKAFISH

I need to find out if I can order a catalog... B/c I know they have more wheels than just two different designs...

Do me a favor when you get a chance? Holler at one of the techs and ask him if I can use the same lugs I'm running now on my steelies... I got those weird Honda Only mushroom head lugs on my Hammers at the moment... I just need to know if I need to go get new lugs...
Lugs should work just make sure they seat right

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic