Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 12-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
kidinatype_s has disabled reputation
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by kerrisaysss
funniest fucking thing EVERRRR.

[youtube]QVwq27De4NI[/youtube]
OMFG.....
Old 12-01-2009, 08:29 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Originally Posted by funder.bunder
i have coilovers coming in tomorrow finally.

and my clutch should show up today. finally. ill be up there in a couple weeks. from the 15-the 21st. i suggest gettin a special meet organized so i can finally meet up with you guys.
Hopefully I can have my clutch in and flywheel resurfaced before then...

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Youre point? give me a point of reference. :P I know my car could go a little lower... ( take the perches out and just ride springs on shocks... but really why. My car is too pretty much perfect right now. :P

And yes for static drop thats looks pretty low even though I cant really tell. :P

Make a thread and as long as I dont have anything else planned Ill be there.
Your car is pretty much sex right now... It needs less dents though...

I want to gank your mirrors...

[youtube]QVwq27De4NI[/youtube]
Me - u =

PS. Called Darell today to ask him how much he'd install my clutch for (b/c I don't feel like lying in my cold ass driveway), and he told me 200-250... :O

Anyone have a shop?

PSS... I'm mad at teh Kerri b/c she said it'd be winter when I got my clutch... This is her fault..

Last edited by Cyanide Jello; 12-01-2009 at 08:32 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:28 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
Hopefully I can have my clutch in and flywheel resurfaced before then...

Your car is pretty much sex right now... It needs less dents though...

I want to gank your mirrors...

Me - u =

PS. Called Darell today to ask him how much he'd install my clutch for (b/c I don't feel like lying in my cold ass driveway), and he told me 200-250... :O

Anyone have a shop?

PSS... I'm mad at teh Kerri b/c she said it'd be winter when I got my clutch... This is her fault..
damn...i mean it only takes ~3 hours to do...justin had his d series trans out in an hour. ill find out if anyone is using the garage, and ill do it for you pro-bono my friend.

[youtube]QVwq27De4NI[youtube]
........really? i have lost all faith in you completely.

that was the dumbest video i have ever seen.

you should -rep yourself for that one.....

Last edited by The Nisbro; 12-01-2009 at 09:39 PM.
Old 12-01-2009, 09:32 PM
Registered Member

D1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the roughD1g1talV3n0m is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
and ill do it for your pro-bone my friend.
Fixed
Old 12-01-2009, 09:36 PM
ERMAHGERD

kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss kerrisaysss

Me - u =

i sorrys hunnn. i haz car now so i can come see's you
and its totally not my fault. yer just teh sukzorz ! jaaaykaaay <33
Old 12-01-2009, 09:36 PM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

damn...i mean it only takes ~3 hours to do...justin had his d series trans out in an hour. ill find out if anyone is using the garage, and ill do it for you pro-bono my friend.
I'll help or do most of the work... I just want somewhere warmish to do it... I'm just not amped to lay on my back in my cold ass driveway and do my first clutch install...

And when I get down to the flywheel, I need to pull it to get turned or replaced... I bet its nasty looking...

I swear, the older I get, the more I hate the cold...

i sorrys hunnn. i haz car now so i can come see's you
and its totally not my fault. yer just teh sukzorz ! jaaaykaaay <33
Pffffffffffft... I was all like Hey Kerri I'm at bdubs by myself b/c my mom just kicked me out Sat. and you were all like oh that sucks, I'll holler atcha later...

And you dun even txt me no mo... So, you lie... </3
Old 12-01-2009, 09:43 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

I'll help or do most of the work... I just want somewhere warmish to do it... I'm just not amped to lay on my back in my cold ass driveway and do my first clutch install...

And when I get down to the flywheel, I need to pull it to get turned or replaced... I bet its nasty looking...

I swear, the older I get, the more I hate the cold...
i know where you can get it turned. its the VW place in salem. i think i payed like $15 to get mine done a while back

Pffffffffffft... I was all like Hey Kerri I'm at bdubs by myself b/c my mom just kicked me out Sat. and you were all like oh that sucks, I'll holler atcha later...

And you dun even txt me no mo... So, you lie... </3

dont worry man, i dont even exist to her anymore. I cant tell you the last time we actually talked....
Old 12-01-2009, 09:47 PM
Zerofucksgiven

i know where you can get it turned. its the VW place in salem. i think i payed like $15 to get mine done a while back
15 bux? Woooooord... Wonder how much they can take off? Custom lightweight flywheel ftw?

Settin here thinkin bout what I need to do to remove trans... Bitchpin shouldn't be that big of a bitch since the motor/trans was just put in 6 months ago... And I JUST replaced the axles so they shouldn't be a problem...

dont worry man, i dont even exist to her anymore. I cant tell you the last time we actually talked....
ouch
Old 12-01-2009, 09:49 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

15 bux? Woooooord... Wonder how much they can take off? Custom lightweight flywheel ftw?
not quite sure. i think a pound or two.

ouch
yep. not much i can do about it though
Old 12-01-2009, 09:52 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Settin here thinkin bout what I need to do to remove trans... Bitchpin shouldn't be that big of a bitch since the motor/trans was just put in 6 months ago... And I JUST replaced the axles so they shouldn't be a problem...
axles either go one of 2 ways for me: they pop right out, or i spend an hour prying and pulling and cussing.

bitchpin....im assuming your talking about the rear motor mount? actually your probably talking about the pin in the shift linkage arent you?

dbl post ftw

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic