Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western Off Topic

Old 12-02-2009, 07:04 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello
Default Re: Western Off Topic

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
every time I have had to put it back together Ive had the trans supported on a floor jack.. then had to pick it up and slide it together... hold it there while someone else starts a couple bolts. if you need a hand let me know.
Its a good thing I got two floor jacks, a hydro jack and 6 stands then right?
Old 12-02-2009, 07:08 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Anyone else going to the Redskins Saints game this weekend?
Old 12-02-2009, 08:14 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Anyone else going to the Redskins Saints game this weekend?
Go just to watch the skins lose lol...

The skins should think about getting Vick for next season.. Jason Campbell sucks
Old 12-02-2009, 08:15 AM
SUCKAFISH

MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8 MitsuEvo8

Originally Posted by Cyanide Jello
I got a nice floor jack and plenty of stands... I can pick up a D series trans w/ one hand so removing the trans shouldn't be a prob... Holding it, lining everything up and bolting it back in w/ two hands could be a problem...

No, I shall soon become like someone else around here that no longer posts and become a myth... And people shall write books about me...

Cyanide Jello; the man, the myth, the legend...
Who would that be??
Old 12-02-2009, 08:16 AM
Zerofucksgiven

Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello Cyanide Jello

Teh Llama
Old 12-02-2009, 08:39 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Apparently they're just stubborn... I've never dealt w/ them before but I just hear.....that they're a bitch... Hence, bitchpin...
they really arent that hard to get out. like chris said, if you have the right size punch, they come right out...assuming you havent already beat the shit outta it and mushroomed an end on it.

I got a nice floor jack and plenty of stands... I can pick up a D series trans w/ one hand so removing the trans shouldn't be a prob... Holding it, lining everything up and bolting it back in w/ two hands could be a problem...
setting the trans is a lot easier than you think too. lil ol me set my trans in the 200sx..which is def heavier and bulkier than a d series trans!

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
Yall MOFO's dont even talk to me,text me,say hi or anything..So i take it i dont exist anymore to yall
bro...brobro...i texted you on the day of turkey, AND your day of birth. AND i posted on your FB and here saying happy birthday. you exist.

i had a reason for saying what i did last night. but its all taken care of now.

Last edited by The Nisbro; 12-02-2009 at 08:45 AM.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:00 AM
SUCKAFISH

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
bro...brobro...i texted you on the day of turkey, AND your day of birth. AND i posted on your FB and here saying happy birthday. you exist.

i had a reason for saying what i did last night. but its all taken care of now.
True True you did do that and thank ya for doing it also...Nobody else did well teh kerri did on my bday
Old 12-02-2009, 09:16 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by BBYEvo8
True True you did do that and thank ya for doing it also...Nobody else did well teh kerri did on my bday
well broseph, once i find a job ill have the gas money to come visit! for the time being, I'm so broke that I just went into McDonald's and put a small fry on layaway.
Old 12-02-2009, 09:21 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Nism0 B14
well broseph, once i find a job ill have the gas money to come visit! for the time being, I'm so broke that I just went into McDonald's and put a small fry on layaway.
Did you put in an application with that?
Old 12-02-2009, 09:28 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Did you put in an application with that?
i have standards bro lol

im waiting to hear back from 2 places i applied. i'd be ecstatic if i got either one

Quick Reply: Western Off Topic