Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

Old 06-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Capitalist Pig

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

Yeah no kiddding. That's moving. The RXP (supercharger/intercooled) does around 70, and the new RXT X (above) is supposed to do near 80. But i've seen a modded one do 92mph (GPS).

55 Is still freaking quick on the water, the only reason you'd need something faster is if you wanted to play with cigarette boats. Otherwise, your average joe will NOT hang with you haha. Most boats top out at ~35-45.
Old 06-06-2008, 03:34 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

There's absolutely no way in hell that I would want to do 92mph or even 80mph on the water, on a PWC/ski. No way. I've seen some peoples bruises and rash from 40-60mph spills, and that shit's no joke! lol

Althooooooough, it could be a new series of "Lakevader" sort of like Kartvader or Ghostrider. You go out and fuck with the po-po and evade when they try to pull you.
Old 06-06-2008, 05:52 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

I want to find a 96-97 xp, they look good (except for some of the graphics which are an easy fix), run 60mph stock, and can be had for less than $2,000 with a trailer.

The one I bought now I just bought dirt cheap... it had barely been used, extremely good shape. It only runs about 40... but 40 is hard to do constant when SML is busy. Of course, the hulls of the newer ones are designed to keep the wakes out of your face a bit more.

I flew off of a tube last summer going 40+, did a few cartwheels, barrel rolls, etc.. mild concusion, but I hopped back on... One of my friends got drunk and jumped off of a boat going a bit over 40 last weekend... just jumped off, wtf? I'd go 80 on a pwc in a cove that was like glass... I had a 97xp up to 60 and it was an adventure hitting wakes... quit bein a bitch zerocool

I think I know where there's a 95 xp (should be the same as cosmos), 1 owner, supposed to be in good shape... I haven't seen it, but one of my friends has and told me abuot it. I think the guy wanted $1800 for it and the trailer.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:16 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/boa/704824553.html

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/boa/697050266.html

http://roanoke.craigslist.org/boa/689298067.html
Old 06-06-2008, 02:00 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by LLama
I want to find a 96-97 xp, they look good (except for some of the graphics which are an easy fix), run 60mph stock, and can be had for less than $2,000 with a trailer.

The one I bought now I just bought dirt cheap... it had barely been used, extremely good shape. It only runs about 40... but 40 is hard to do constant when SML is busy. Of course, the hulls of the newer ones are designed to keep the wakes out of your face a bit more.

I flew off of a tube last summer going 40+, did a few cartwheels, barrel rolls, etc.. mild concusion, but I hopped back on... One of my friends got drunk and jumped off of a boat going a bit over 40 last weekend... just jumped off, wtf? I'd go 80 on a pwc in a cove that was like glass... I had a 97xp up to 60 and it was an adventure hitting wakes... quit bein a bitch zerocool

I think I know where there's a 95 xp (should be the same as cosmos), 1 owner, supposed to be in good shape... I haven't seen it, but one of my friends has and told me abuot it. I think the guy wanted $1800 for it and the trailer.
I'm just saying it's different going that fast in a boat versus PWC/jetski... I'd like to get a standup and go to some of the Nascency events. Have you guys ever watched any of the Nascency videos???
Old 06-06-2008, 02:22 PM
jarnett photography

akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei akalei

Originally Posted by LLama
It was a great weekend... except for the blisters on my shoulders/ticket I got on saturday. You and me should have a do-circles-around-redneck-fishermen-day on the jet skis... Do you have your own launch that I could use? Zerocool, do you have a pwc or boat?

If you guys are at bridgewater frequently, I'm sure we've ran into each other.

akalei... are you 24 by any random chance?
I just saw this..yeah I am 24, haha why?
Old 06-06-2008, 02:27 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
I'm just saying it's different going that fast in a boat versus PWC/jetski... I'd like to get a standup and go to some of the Nascency events. Have you guys ever watched any of the Nascency videos???
We're picking up a standup pretty soon i think. Just looking for one now, I have my sights set on the Yamaha Superjet and the Kawi 800 SX-R. I'll let you know if we get one, you could come ride.

My friend just picked one up, they had to order it 6 months in advance cause they get bought up so fast. This is what it looks like:

They're so fun, but they take some getting used to, he busted up his shin really bad the first day we were out. He hit the metal fin on the back and for the past 3 weeks it's been all swollen, we thought it fractured his leg. haha

Old 06-06-2008, 04:22 PM
wub wub wub wub

This is not the good video, but hey.. it's better than nothing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5rMCMbnkBDo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AAp7SDs7AHo&NR=1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfd4g...eature=related <- Freeride in Daytona

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bly6R...eature=related <- Wavejunkies 06

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-t9_...eature=related <- Wavejunkies 07

Last edited by VanillaThrilla; 06-06-2008 at 04:28 PM.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:25 PM
03 evo 8

brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98

all this car searching lately and then i come across this. the rxt-x is FTMFW. but 13k for a jet ski, i just cant bring myself to do it. we have the 07 gtx and me and andrew hit about 62-63 one morning. someting just make me want more. i think ill put the 37r on it and we'll go form there.just some info i WILL be at the lake tomorrow so whoever what to meet up on the boat!
Old 06-06-2008, 04:31 PM
wub wub wub wub

I'll be there! Tomorrow is my birthday.. There are going to be at least 30 of us riding just to celebrate my birthday! lol

Quick Reply: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.