Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

Old 06-10-2008, 01:40 PM
Drink Up, Chumps

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
Default Re: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

I'm Matt Purvis from Old Dominion.

Feel free to hollar. I don't send out requests, just sift through the ones sent to me and keep the hot chicks. Akalei easily made the cut for a dude.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:06 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

She's a hot dude
Old 06-10-2008, 02:22 PM
Registered member

User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020 User 102020

Originally Posted by blah
for a dude.
wwwwwwwwtttttttttttfffffffffffffffff
Old 06-10-2008, 02:39 PM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by atlas
if i ever do go back to roanoke, i am going to make a stop at Heiss' dealership, and leave some nice fat strips of rubber in front of the merc showroom... those salesmen were real McAssholes the last time i was there...

sounds like most of Hammersley's people. i used to do quite a bit of business with West Motors before they became Hammersley, but after the move they became more focused on the dollar than customer service. at least on the parts side of things.

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
If you get a GTX 4-TEC it'll go about 60mph with one person usually. It's plenty fast. My friend's RXP will do just over 70mph, and its so powerful it'll shoot a foot or two out of the water if you simply hammer the throttle. That's cause it's supercharged/Intercooled and has 215hp. He destroys all of us, but it's fun.

there are not many areas of SML that you can safely do those speeds on a PWC. too many morons out on skis that think they know what they are doing, and wreck themselves or you.

my last excursion on an 1100 kawasaki involved me going over the bars at 45mph, to be ran over by my own ski. i still cannot move my neck without popping it to the right.

there are too many people on SML during the summer, IMO. i never go skiing there, we always go to Philpott. or claytor, depending on if we are going fishing or skiing. Philpott is like glass through the esses near the rocks. i can pull a skier through there at about 40-45mph, and its like buttah.
Old 06-10-2008, 02:47 PM
Registered Member

srt4hokie is on a distinguished road

I think I would almost pay money to see Joey Water Ski…

Any progress on the building?

Last edited by srt4hokie; 06-10-2008 at 03:26 PM.
Old 06-10-2008, 03:29 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by fc735
sounds like most of Hammersley's people. i used to do quite a bit of business with West Motors before they became Hammersley, but after the move they became more focused on the dollar than customer service. at least on the parts side of things.

there are not many areas of SML that you can safely do those speeds on a PWC. too many morons out on skis that think they know what they are doing, and wreck themselves or you.

my last excursion on an 1100 kawasaki involved me going over the bars at 45mph, to be ran over by my own ski. i still cannot move my neck without popping it to the right.

there are too many people on SML during the summer, IMO. i never go skiing there, we always go to Philpott. or claytor, depending on if we are going fishing or skiing. Philpott is like glass through the esses near the rocks. i can pull a skier through there at about 40-45mph, and its like buttah.
I know exactly where you're coming from. After working there for over a year, I can say a lot has changed.

They're 'hyperfocused' on customer service now. At least in the sales department; parts generally does their own thing...They suck sometimes.

If I see anyone out of line, I go straight to the man in charge and I tell on their ass. No but really, I've witnessed all sorts of mess happen, and I can genuinely say that there are very few negative incidents occurring today than last year.

Atlas,
Let's do it dude. We'll go at night, i'm game.

Fc,
I'm not sure which part of the lake you're talking about, maybe up near the bridge or the main channel? But we never go in those areas, it's retarded. Me and my friend's houses are all in deep coves. We avoid any of the idiot-infested areas. If you go way up Black Water there are plenty of long 'fingers' that are perfect for Wakeboarding or hitting 80-90mph in cigarette boats. Just need to be smart.

I can consistently run around at 60mph without worrying about anyone. Just have to go in the right areas, there are 500+ miles of shoreline, there are plenty of open coves.

Oh yeah,
Avoid going on the weekends; there are tons of people out. I always go during the week if I can. I'll be there this thursday-sunday. So it'll be a good mix; bridgewater plaza is cool for the weekends, the water is not cool for the weekends.
Old 06-10-2008, 05:59 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

"add me on facebook guythz"...

That's not even worthy of anything witty chief.
Old 06-10-2008, 06:21 PM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

post facebook linky or STFU and GTFO... and sorry i was just being overcautious...
Old 06-10-2008, 09:12 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Whats your name
Old 06-11-2008, 03:05 AM
The Pro to call.

HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic

Originally Posted by Heiss M3

Fc,
I'm not sure which part of the lake you're talking about, maybe up near the bridge or the main channel? But we never go in those areas, it's retarded. Me and my friend's houses are all in deep coves. We avoid any of the idiot-infested areas. If you go way up Black Water there are plenty of long 'fingers' that are perfect for Wakeboarding or hitting 80-90mph in cigarette boats. Just need to be smart.

I can consistently run around at 60mph without worrying about anyone. Just have to go in the right areas, there are 500+ miles of shoreline, there are plenty of open coves.

Oh yeah,
Avoid going on the weekends; there are tons of people out. I always go during the week if I can. I'll be there this thursday-sunday. So it'll be a good mix; bridgewater plaza is cool for the weekends, the water is not cool for the weekends.

usually in blackwater near the 4H camp is where we can do the fastest, but there are a couple of narrow coves i cant pull a skier through at high speeds. there are fucking morons out every day, but more of them on the weekends.

i sit at the launch ramps watching morons send their vehicles into the drink every time we go. i am still pissed off at the developers that bought Indian Ridge campground. why must there be all multi-million dollar homes on SML? i LOVED the trailer park on the water, i have five years of FOND memories of passing out and waking up in some random persons trailer down there. but, like all family run businesses, the father died and the kids got greedy, selling the place and kicking out all trailers.

its way to choppy near the dam and in the main channel to get any good speed on weekends too. but coves are fun to play in.

Originally Posted by srt4hokie
I think I would almost pay money to see Joey Water Ski…

Any progress on the building?
this nig got skills.

well....i have the weight thing going for me. kinda cool taking one underwater and coming back up with it

should start hanging steel next week. gotta go down and meet with the former contractor and get them paid up so we can start back on it.

Quick Reply: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.