Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

Old 06-11-2008, 04:11 AM
Atlas is dead

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo
Default Re: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

just search Atlas at Flagler College...
Old 06-11-2008, 07:21 AM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by fc735
usually in blackwater near the 4H camp is where we can do the fastest, but there are a couple of narrow coves i cant pull a skier through at high speeds. there are fucking morons out every day, but more of them on the weekends.

i sit at the launch ramps watching morons send their vehicles into the drink every time we go. i am still pissed off at the developers that bought Indian Ridge campground. why must there be all multi-million dollar homes on SML? i LOVED the trailer park on the water, i have five years of FOND memories of passing out and waking up in some random persons trailer down there. but, like all family run businesses, the father died and the kids got greedy, selling the place and kicking out all trailers.

its way to choppy near the dam and in the main channel to get any good speed on weekends too. but coves are fun to play in.

this nig got skills.

well....i have the weight thing going for me. kinda cool taking one underwater and coming back up with it

should start hanging steel next week. gotta go down and meet with the former contractor and get them paid up so we can start back on it.
Yeah don't actually go right near the damn, hang a left and go up those coves. That's where I live, it's a perfect place for high speed runs, jet skiing, etc.

No offense but i'm glad they're slowly demolishing the trailer parks there. It's just like any beach, after many years, any small old houses/trailer parks will be gone and replaced by million dollar homes.

That's just the way development goes, but I prefer to look at million dollar homes than trailers. It also ups the value of the surrounding houses. In time, that's all that will be down there, so all the prices will continue to become inflated heh
Old 06-11-2008, 07:34 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

Im not in western...but if I lived in the noke...I would eat at Macado's every day.
Old 06-11-2008, 07:57 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Albuoy Moussoui
Im not in western...but if I lived in the noke...I would eat at Macado's every day.
Macados is great... on the other side of the city though.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:21 AM
Atlas is dead

you bastards want to jet ski, huh??? come down to FL, i'm either moving to a place 20 feet from the intercoastal or 100 feet from the beach, so come on down and bring your jet ski's or rent em... except llama... LULZZZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!
Old 06-11-2008, 08:22 AM
www.flat4va.com

05GrayWRX has disabled reputation

Don't forget, besides the one on 419, there is also a Macados downtown (a block and a half away from me).
Old 06-11-2008, 08:27 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Do you think you're hurting my feelings or something by not including me on your little group invite escapades? In case it isn't obvious... I don't give a fuck about being your facebook friend, your jet ski buddy, or you in general chief.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:28 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by 05GrayWRX
Don't forget, besides the one on 419, there is also a Macados downtown (a block and a half away from me).
There's also one in Salem and Christiansburg/Blacksburg.
Old 06-11-2008, 08:58 AM
<========8 ROBBCOCKS

Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx Tainty_McFshStx

When I was at Longwood. I ate there as often as possible.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:04 AM
Atlas is dead

llama i was kidding, damn calm down, im not out to get you... i find you particularly hilarious, and i was just poking fun at your inane ability to make fun of everyone...

Quick Reply: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.