Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

Old 06-11-2008, 09:04 AM
The Pro to call.

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic HatefulMechanic
Default Re: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
There's also one in Salem and Christiansburg/Blacksburg.
and one in radford. but to clarify, there is one in cburg, and one in blacksburg.
Old 06-11-2008, 09:19 AM
Registered Member

The1amradio has disabled reputation

aren't there like 8 or 9 Macado's around? I know there's one in Boone near App State and one in Galax. Anyway, during the school year I ate at the one on Main in Salem at least once a week.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:08 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by atlas
llama i was kidding, damn calm down, im not out to get you... i find you particularly hilarious, and i was just poking fun at your inane ability to make fun of everyone...
<33333

BUT IW ANT TO BE FACEOOBK FRENZ AND JET SKI N FLA
Old 06-11-2008, 10:09 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Ever since the guido thing... "Not right now chief I'm in the fuckin' zone" I enjoy calling everyone chief.

/random.

and the absolute shittiest website on the interent award goes to....

http://macados.com/

there's a list of locations.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:23 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by LLama
Ever since the guido thing... "Not right now chief I'm in the fuckin' zone" I enjoy calling everyone chief.

/random.
Saying that to the turds that work those little stands inside the mall is awesome! The look on their face is priceless.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:32 AM
Unconfirmed User

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
Saying that to the turds that work those little stands inside the mall is awesome! The look on their face is priceless.
Fuck, that's brilliant.

"Want some hand lotion/sunglasses/sea salt?"

"NOT RIGHT NOW CHIEF I'M IN THE FUCKIN ZONE." hahahaha... fuck, I wish I would've thought of doing that... I will anyway next time. The only store I go to in valley view is A&F, so I park by BWW and avoid them usually. Every once in a while I'll see if pacsun decided to have anything decent, but they never do, I'm not into the whole wigger-skater thing.

Just randomly... anywhere in Roanoke carry affliction? I'm looking for a particular shirt.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:45 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Fuck, that's brilliant.

"Want some hand lotion/sunglasses/sea salt?"

"NOT RIGHT NOW CHIEF I'M IN THE FUCKIN ZONE." hahahaha... fuck, I wish I would've thought of doing that... I will anyway next time. The only store I go to in valley view is A&F, so I park by BWW and avoid them usually. Every once in a while I'll see if pacsun decided to have anything decent, but they never do, I'm not into the whole wigger-skater thing.

Just randomly... anywhere in Roanoke carry affliction? I'm looking for a particular shirt.
Buckle does or at least did at one point but I would order off the internet before shopping in that store.
Old 06-11-2008, 10:47 AM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

<33333

BUT IW ANT TO BE FACEOOBK FRENZ AND JET SKI N FLA
add me and anytime you want to come down i will accommodate you...
Old 06-11-2008, 10:51 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Buckle does or at least did at one point but I would order off the internet before shopping in that store.
Yep I shop mostly at buckle.
Old 06-11-2008, 11:09 AM
Registered Member

Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo Cosmo

Let me go on the record officially saying - FUCK MACADO'S

The guy that owns those restaurants is a low-life, non-bill-paying, shady mother fucker.

He screwed us out of many thousands of dollars many years ago that we are still trying to collect. We even took him to court and got a judgment filed against him, but because of how much money he has and who he knows, he can legally file bankruptcy and still keep his house and all his restaurants.

You couldn't pay me enough to ever set foot in one of those places again.

Quick Reply: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.