Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

Old 06-11-2008, 12:12 PM
Unconfirmed User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
whaaaaaat?

true, it's a dump in a sense.. but it's never changed since they opened, really. that's what I love about it. I love old diners! They've stood the test of time for a reason. Deeeeeelicious.
I won't eat anywhere like that. The food is typically some form of solidified grease topped with cigarette ashes. I have eaten at k&w a couple of times... you can get just somewhat-healthy food in there.

But... walking/driving through the parking lot there is like an obstacle course for your life.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:14 PM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

I forget if it was Valley View or Lynchburg, but I actually stomped on one of their little R/C helicopters when it buzzed by my face a few months ago.

That shit pisses me off.
Lynchburg mall is the biggest joke ever. People in lynchburg's style is laughable anyway. Everybody up there buys aerowhateverthefuckitis and wears it in a thug manner.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:14 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by LLama
I won't eat anywhere like that. The food is typically some form of solidified grease topped with cigarette ashes. I have eaten at k&w a couple of times... you can get just somewhat-healthy food in there.

But... walking/driving through the parking lot there is like an obstacle course for your life.
Fuck K&W! I hate any place that yells at you to order your food... lol. The one at Crossroads typically screams "MEAT SIR???? MEAT???? WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO HAVE FOR YOUR MEAT SIR????"
Old 06-11-2008, 12:15 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Lynchburg mall is the biggest joke ever. People in lynchburg's style is laughable anyway. Everybody up there buys aerowhateverthefuckitis and wears it in a thug manner.
I agree but I like to do anything outside of Roanoke whenever possible. It's a decent little drive out there and it's usually not quite as crowded when I've gone there.
Fanatacism

orrickr has disabled reputation

I forget if it was Valley View or Lynchburg, but I actually stomped on one of their little R/C helicopters when it buzzed by my face a few months ago.

That shit pisses me off.
I was once with my grandmother in the mall. She shitted all over the peddlers with no mercy what-so-ever. I laughed the entire day.

Basically she told them No in the most beastliest way imaginable.

edit - I didn't think she had it in her. =D
wub wub wub wub

http://store.soliscompany.com/afcl.html - Lots of shit to choose from, but I still suggest you find a style elsewhere
Old 06-11-2008, 12:17 PM
Fanatacism

orrickr has disabled reputation

http://store.soliscompany.com/afcl.html - Lots of shit to choose from, but I still suggest you find a style elsewhere
http://store.soliscompany.com/afluboaafclb.html

But $72, wrong..
Old 06-11-2008, 12:19 PM
Unconfirmed User

I agree but I like to do anything outside of Roanoke whenever possible. It's a decent little drive out there and it's usually not quite as crowded when I've gone there.
It isn't crowded because there isn't shit in there. At least valley view has 1 good store and the leather place where you can make the sales associates blush when you ask for crotchless chaps with a serious face.

You know what's annoying about valley view? Barnes & noble with starbucks, it's like a giant fucking hippie magnet where pseudo-intellectuals run in flocks. Most of them should be shampoo shopping instead.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:21 PM
Unconfirmed User

Originally Posted by orrickr
Yeah $50 is what they usually go far which is kind of stupid for a simple t-shirt. I'll pay whatever for clothes if I like it though.
Old 06-11-2008, 12:24 PM
Registered Member

sidewaysfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Most of them should be shampoo shopping instead.
CLASSIC

Quick Reply: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.