Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

Old 06-12-2008, 04:06 PM
It whines alot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Family Wagon has disabled reputation
Default Re: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

Originally Posted by Lv2 Turn
I miss playing golf... I need to bring my clubs up from my 'rents house so I can chip in the back yard. :P

:edit: I just got back from Myrtle Beach. Stayed at a condo on cresent beach. Seemed good and wasnt crowded at all after black bike week was over. :s The weekend we got down there was horrible. rest of the week :thumbsup:
If your ever in Roanoke and want to play give me a shout. I am always looking for people to play with.
Old 06-12-2008, 05:47 PM
Registered Member

The1amradio has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Matt's running it but as far as I know his parents still actually own it. They've been traveling the world and Mr. Bullington is doing photography as a hobby now. Good people.

I am pretty sure that Matt and Molly officially own it now... like 98% sure.
Old 06-12-2008, 10:01 PM
Slappin Curtis

bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004 bluesrt2004

Originally Posted by ZeRo_c0oL@work
Did it really go that far down hill? It's always been spotty, but you're making me not want to go on the 4th... I'm going to Daytona in mid July too.
Like it or not,your comming.
Old 06-13-2008, 05:44 AM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Saw a Diablo and a Z8 yesterday, both on 419 near Tanglewood. Diablo was sweet, always amazes me how wide those cars are. Never cared much for the Z8, but I guess it's worth mentioning.

Oh, and heard something I never thought was possible, a crappy sounding V8. Saw a gray M5 (new style) with an aftermarket exhaust, sounded like a ricer, it was horrible. Might have just been the drone at the rpm he was cruising at, maybe it sounds better at WOT, but driving next to me it sounded like crap.

We used to go to Myrtle Beach all the time, but I agree, it's gotten way too commercial/touristy. We're trying the outer banks for the first time this year, I've heard it's nice.
Old 06-13-2008, 06:40 AM
Registered Member

sidewaysfox is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by bad360rt
We're trying the outer banks for the first time this year, I've heard it's nice.
best place around here to go, especially if your just chilling... beer/driving on the beach is always a +
Old 06-13-2008, 07:49 AM
Drink Up, Chumps

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah

Oh, and heard something I never thought was possible, a crappy sounding V8. Saw a gray M5 (new style) with an aftermarket exhaust, sounded like a ricer, it was horrible. Might have just been the drone at the rpm he was cruising at, maybe it sounds better at WOT, but driving next to me it sounded like crap.
If it was a new one, then it was a V10 and they sound like poop stock and I'm sure with an aftermarket exhaust and cruising, it was really really raspy. But when it's WOT, it sounds very F1 car-like.
We used to go to Myrtle Beach all the time, but I agree, it's gotten way too commercial/touristy. We're trying the outer banks for the first time this year, I've heard it's nice.
Way nicer in every aspect. Are you staying in a hotel or renting a house?
Old 06-13-2008, 08:01 AM
ded
slo truk

ded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond reputeded has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by blah
If it was a new one, then it was a V10 and they sound like poop stock and I'm sure with an aftermarket exhaust and cruising, it was really really raspy. But when it's WOT, it sounds very F1 car-like.

Way nicer in every aspect. Are you staying in a hotel or renting a house?
Doh, forgot they were V10's, that explains it.

Renting a house with a pool and hot tub
Old 06-13-2008, 10:59 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Doh, forgot they were V10's, that explains it.

Renting a house with a pool and hot tub
Hell yeah! I'll be there... I'll take floor space if I have to
Old 06-13-2008, 02:14 PM
That's what she said

ImprezedWRX has disabled reputation

Speaking of spotting...I spotted a new Skyline GT-R, the basic silver (not sure if they made other colors) in B'burg at the right before BW3's. Old guy was driving it but it def. looks sick in person.
Old 06-13-2008, 02:35 PM
Fanatacism

orrickr has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by ImprezedWRX
Speaking of spotting...I spotted a new Skyline GT-R, the basic silver (not sure if they made other colors) in B'burg at the right before BW3's. Old guy was driving it but it def. looks sick in person.
I spotted an evo 8 for sale in my garage.

Somebody come and buy it.

Quick Reply: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.