Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

Old 06-16-2008, 11:45 AM
GT-Four Guy

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze
Default Re: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

Heiss, I'm looking at getting some Piloti shoes, do you guys have any at Hammersley that could give me a better idea for the sizes? only place within 50 miles that's listed as a dealer
Old 06-16-2008, 12:15 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by Letze
Heiss, I'm looking at getting some Piloti shoes, do you guys have any at Hammersley that could give me a better idea for the sizes? only place within 50 miles that's listed as a dealer
Dont they have them at VIR? Perfect excuse to drive to the track. :P
Old 06-16-2008, 12:18 PM
GT-Four Guy

Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze Letze

If only the car was ready... still looking at a week or two till its road worthy... 2 or more till I feel its ready for a track day.
Old 06-16-2008, 01:36 PM
Registered Member

97svt/01saleen has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Exact words. Torque Chip. Thats when I lost it. Probably an Ebay item?

Anyways, i'm not doubting his 0-60 time, but tell me you don't buy his new torque chip 0-100 time of 2.8....He claims he timed it... maybe in Km/h? lullzzz

He also said his redline is around 17,000 (I thought it was like 15,000) and his first gear goes to 104 or something...

Anyhow, I told him i'd be down for a run. He unknowlingly agreed upon 0 circumstances...So I will be running a high, high octane gas with ice cold alky/water mix. Whats up little bitch who thinks he's awesome.

Oh yeah,
He told me he'd run anyone up bent mountain if they want. Craig says he will, once his bike (GSXR750) is fixed. The kid is now a Senior at Hidden Valley HS..
unfortunately it sounds like he or the bike won't last very long. Like I said he had on t-shirt, shorts, and tennis shoes.

So with all that are you hoping for around 550whp. I would think that would be enough to pull a 600, especially from a high roll.

He did seem nice to me though. We did not stop and talk just a thumbs up and wave. He did seem rather surprised.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:03 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by atlas
i wrote it as m-3 to give away the appearance that it was filtering m3...
and what changes are you going to make???
Enough changes to provide me with another 75-100 hp.

Not only that, but my suspension will be worked up even more.

All fun and games, i'm just talkin smack. I'd really like to battle it out sometime though man. Trust me I won't bring a knife to a gunfight though, i'll make sure your gas is well spent.

...Maybe the Supra will be "finished" by then as well.
Old 06-16-2008, 03:07 PM
Registered Member

What did you do to add another 75-100 hp?

oohh, is the supra getting beefed up?
Old 06-16-2008, 03:09 PM
Atlas is dead

Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo Voodoo

Enough changes to provide me with another 75-100 hp.

Not only that, but my suspension will be worked up even more.

All fun and games, i'm just talkin smack, as you are as well. I'd really like to battle it out sometime though man. Trust me I won't bring a knife to a gunfight though, i'll make sure your gas is well spent.

...Maybe the Supra will be "finished" by then as well.
i know, i was just kidding... i will be full bolt-on, and cam only... oh and a 200 shot, lol... i do wanna race you off the bottle tho... we think we can get this thing to close to 450whp N/A, with full bolt ons and a giant cam... and i wanna race the sooooooooooooooooooooooupuh on the bottle, lol... of course this is all hear say until i get my headers and exhaust fabbed up and put on... fucking AR headers released headers this week for the g8... they want $1800 for them?!?!?!? the TB SS headers were $1200 and came with a ORY pipe and a ball collector... so this might take a lil longer than expected... BUT, we are trying to get something done so i can pimp the company at SCMM...
Old 06-16-2008, 03:09 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by 97svt/01saleen
What did you do to add another 75-100 hp?

oohh, is the supra getting beefed up?
That's a secret, I'd hate Atlas to know whats up. I mean if it really came down to it, I could run a 600+whp setup, but I really don't feel like it. I dont want to throw much more money into this thing, it's fun as it sits the way it is now.

I'm in the middle of trying to talk my dad into buying the stage 2 fueling kit from Titan Motorsports. At that level it could see mid 500whp on pump and close to or over 700whp on race gas.

Then i'd start calling out bikes, right adam? jk
Old 06-16-2008, 03:13 PM
Registered Member

That's a secret, I'd hate Atlas to know whats up. I mean if it really came down to it, I could run a 600+whp setup, but I really don't feel like it. I dont want to throw much more money into this thing, it's fun as it sits the way it is now.

I'm in the middle of trying to talk my dad into buying the stage 2 fueling kit from Titan Motorsports. At that level it could see mid 500whp on pump and close to or over 700whp on race gas.

Then i'd start calling out bikes, right adam? jk
I understand, can't show all the cards.

How much does the supra weigh?
Old 06-16-2008, 03:15 PM
03 evo 8

brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98 brianeclipse98

or me

Quick Reply: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.