Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

Old 06-17-2008 | 09:20 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.

wat us goin on gai's
Old 06-18-2008 | 06:55 AM
I <3 2JZ

Spooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond reputeSpooln4 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
wat us goin on gai's
Stop drunk vadrivening.
Old 06-18-2008 | 02:32 PM
Registered Member

97svt/01saleen has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
The last thing you would see:

before you woke up and saw this:

I respect your opinion.
Old 06-18-2008 | 04:44 PM
Capitalist Pig

Heiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the roughHeiss M3 is a jewel in the rough

Which is why I own a kind of fast car and not a bike ^^^^^
Old 06-18-2008 | 05:31 PM
Registered Member

97svt/01saleen has disabled reputation

^^^^ also another reason to always gear up. You don't have to be riding risky to end up in that situation.

Don't know if you were the rider or not but hope they are ok.
Old 06-18-2008 | 06:38 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by 97svt/01saleen
^^^^ also another reason to always gear up. You don't have to be riding risky to end up in that situation.

nah, Google.
Old 06-19-2008 | 10:01 AM
Capitalist Pig

Originally Posted by 97svt/01saleen

Even if you do gear up on a bike, it won't do shit when you hit another car...
Old 06-19-2008 | 10:14 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by Heiss M3
Even if you do gear up on a bike, it won't do shit when you hit another car...
You mean when a car hits you. Statistically, it's actually quite rare for a motorcycle to be the one that hits the car. It does happen, and I'm sure it happens a lot, but I would venture to say that it's often times a car pulling out in front of the bike or the rider doing something stupid and not being able to stop.

When I first started riding this newest bike, I had a city bus pull out in front of me and I damn near smacked the side of the bus. I would have t-boned the middle had my brakes not been effective, and of course if I hadn't been paying attention or been going too fast. I don't know if she didn't see me, or didn't hear me, or just wasn't paying attention... but that scared the fuck out of me! Now I have a loud exhaust and HID's, so it's going to be hard to say someone didn't see me--day or night.
Old 06-19-2008 | 11:05 AM
Yep...

DaMach04 has disabled reputation

a friend of mine almost died on his bike going to work one day. and old lady pulled out in front of him, he ended up sliding thru someones front yard, and thru a fence.

walked away without a scratch.
Old 06-19-2008 | 11:49 AM
Unconfirmed User

LLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond reputeLLama has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaMach04
a friend of mine almost died on his bike going to work one day. and old lady pulled out in front of him, he ended up sliding thru someones front yard, and thru a fence.

walked away without a scratch.
Great campfire story! Anyone else have a story they'd like to share today?

Quick Reply: Western-Related Off-Topic Thread.