Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 03-01-2012, 02:02 PM
Go Team Marlboro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

I hate to hear that John. I send my condolences. I'm even more saddened to hear you bought a german chrysler..
Old 03-01-2012, 02:13 PM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
I hate to hear that John. I send my condolences. I'm even more saddened to hear you bought a german chrysler..
You talk like I had a say in the matter! The wife wants to swipe the wheels off the silver amg in your lot, btw. Was that a trade-in? I'm wondering if the previous owner was a dude named tony.
Old 03-01-2012, 07:13 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Lol, I bet she does. She should just come trade hers in on it, they're pretty neat cars, sound awesome! I don't know it's story, I think it showed up on a Sat.
Old 03-02-2012, 10:54 AM
2doors plus 2.

Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors Yep4doors

Always see eyegosloo everywhere I'm thinking its irrelevant to post that i see him anymore since I manage to see him once a week or more. Also does anyone know a guy that drives a subaru impreza wagon with black wheels and sti front end? If he's on here clean car man
Old 03-02-2012, 03:28 PM
Go Team Marlboro

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
Haters.

I think its because a majority of you fuckers live in Salem and I just happen to work there...so I am coming and going everyday. I spot pearl350z more than anyone.
Running a little late to work this am? I know I was lol
Old 03-02-2012, 06:22 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Nope, I work overtime everyday, so it don't matter when I go in lol. Where did you see me??
Old 03-03-2012, 06:17 AM
Go Team Marlboro

Ahh I gotcha, just usually don't see you in the am. On orange right at 581
Old 03-03-2012, 03:33 PM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Spotted Chris today on 581. Also spotted a broken down civic on 581
Old 03-03-2012, 05:13 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by black_krix_si
Spotted Chris today on 581. Also spotted a broken down civic on 581
The red hatch? I saw that on the way to the barbershop... then on the way back there were 3-4 troopers pulled over and a couple other Honda's and what not.. the person with the red hatch was in handcuffs being walked to a police car. No idea WTF was going on there. How do you go from being broken down to being arrested? That has to suck!

Also saw Jon/pearl350z today I think... The Evo is gunmetal? That's the first time I've seen it. Looks great. I was in the murdered out 370Z
Old 03-03-2012, 06:24 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Lol the guy in the red civic hatch was Stone and he was broken down. The state troopers pulled over someone in front of them totally uninvolved, and while this was happening a truck's wheel flew off and another truck slammed into it and then took off.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD