Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 03-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Lol the guy in the red civic hatch was Stone and he was broken down. The state troopers pulled over someone in front of them totally uninvolved, and while this was happening a truck's wheel flew off and another truck slammed into it and then took off.
Stone makes me lul.
Old 03-03-2012, 08:05 PM
Registered member

ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995 ej1995

spotted lots of nice stuff in the roanoke civic center earlier tonight...
Old 03-04-2012, 05:14 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TongWoo
Lol the guy in the red civic hatch was Stone and he was broken down. The state troopers pulled over someone in front of them totally uninvolved, and while this was happening a truck's wheel flew off and another truck slammed into it and then took off.
So it wasn't the guy in the hatch that was being arrested? The guy (whoever was in handcuffs) was being walked from the red hatch to the police car. All of the other stuff was in front of them. The guys wheel flew off and hit the Civic? Jeebus!

Either way, what a strange clusterfuck to see on the side of the highway. There were a LOT of police out yesterday, and lots of them on motorcycles. Be aware of that everyone! lol
Old 03-04-2012, 05:19 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

BTW, we had one of these fucking with us downtown yesterday afternoon... Whoa!

I was surprised to see one being put to work in Roanoke!
Old 03-04-2012, 06:12 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla

I have seen this before to. Was in an older guy driving it ? When I seen him he was pulling out of the Moran Stanley building
Old 03-04-2012, 07:04 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
I have seen this before to. Was in an older guy driving it ? When I seen him he was pulling out of the Moran Stanley building
I didn't get a good look at the driver but the guy in the passenger seat looked to be mid 30's? It sounded great though!
Old 03-04-2012, 07:55 AM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

The red hatch? I saw that on the way to the barbershop... then on the way back there were 3-4 troopers pulled over and a couple other Honda's and what not.. the person with the red hatch was in handcuffs being walked to a police car. No idea WTF was going on there. How do you go from being broken down to being arrested? That has to suck!

Also saw Jon/pearl350z today I think... The Evo is gunmetal? That's the first time I've seen it. Looks great. I was in the murdered out 370Z
Nope, mine is blue. I saw the 370 last week the day I drove the wife's car though... looks awesome.
Old 03-04-2012, 08:08 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by pearl350z
Nope, mine is blue. I saw the 370 last week the day I drove the wife's car though... looks awesome.
So weird! Looked like you through the tinted windows in the driver seat and I swear the passenger looked like Tristen! lol
Old 03-04-2012, 10:00 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

I've seen that car SEVERAL times on Franklin road. They sound great but are ugly IMO.
Old 03-04-2012, 10:01 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

So it wasn't the guy in the hatch that was being arrested? The guy (whoever was in handcuffs) was being walked from the red hatch to the police car. All of the other stuff was in front of them. The guys wheel flew off and hit the Civic? Jeebus!

Either way, what a strange clusterfuck to see on the side of the highway. There were a LOT of police out yesterday, and lots of them on motorcycles. Be aware of that everyone! lol
The wheel didn't hit the civic. I heard there were tons of cops out! We get some sunny days and they know we're gonna be out enjoying it. Trolls, lol.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD