Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 05-08-2012, 04:03 PM
Bewst!!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

herra frush.
Old 05-08-2012, 05:48 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Spotted this peice of JDM gold on orange 460 earlier.

[IMG]http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac56/JDMchristian991teg/100_0595.jpg[/MG]

[IMG]http://i885.photobucket.com/albums/ac56/JDMchristian991teg/100_0596.jpg[/MG]
What the fuckin fuck?
At first I was like "oh,he's got crazy wide wheels/tires on it,and the fenders won't even fit".....Then I saw that the front wheels appear to be about 5" wide.
Are these the reverse wires Cyanide has on his car that one time?!
Old 05-08-2012, 06:09 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Please tell me that's one of the little bastards from Transformers hanging behind the rear bumper... If not, what the fuck is it?
Old 05-08-2012, 07:25 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TNGChris
What the fuckin fuck?
At first I was like "oh,he's got crazy wide wheels/tires on it,and the fenders won't even fit".....Then I saw that the front wheels appear to be about 5" wide.
Are these the reverse wires Cyanide has on his car that one time?!
No fenders is the new fad?

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Please tell me that's one of the little bastards from Transformers hanging behind the rear bumper... If not, what the fuck is it?
Indeed it was.Driver was acting like an idiot also.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:36 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Heh.. haven't seen one of those on a car yet. That's a nice change in pace from testicles.
Old 05-08-2012, 07:38 PM
Registered Member

kidinatypes has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Spotted this peice of JDM gold on orange 460 earlier.

Old 05-09-2012, 03:33 AM

black_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond reputeblack_krix_si has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I first thought they might be truck nutz given the rest of the car.
Old 05-09-2012, 05:23 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

I am *thinking* about posting one of the most spotted cars on VA driven in the Roanoke area for sale. My wife and I are trying to get a new house, and my car is about the only thing I could get rid of that would help us out. Anyone know of any peeps that would be interested in a Speed 3?? This is just a feeler, not a done deal!
Old 05-09-2012, 06:02 AM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
I am *thinking* about posting one of the most spotted cars on VA driven in the Roanoke area for sale. My wife and I are trying to get a new house, and my car is about the only thing I could get rid of that would help us out. Anyone know of any peeps that would be interested in a Speed 3?? This is just a feeler, not a done deal!
SELL mazda,buy house,buy e46,profit.
Old 05-09-2012, 06:48 AM
wub wub wub wub

It's a clean and very nice car, but at the end of the day the house should be more important. Do you have another car to drive, or would you buy the house and something more economical?

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD