Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 05-09-2012, 09:16 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by DURHUR
SELL mazda,buy house,buy e46,profit.
yeah, he should sell his MAZDA so he can afford to buy a house..then after he buys a house, he should go waste a bunch of money on a BMW? how does that make any sense at all?

please dont do something dumb like that. Keep the speed AND buy a house if you have any possible way of making that happen.
Old 05-09-2012, 12:01 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

I do have a way of making that happen, we are already been pre-qualified for a new house and have found 2 that we are trying to get (can't make up our minds). We own a house now, but we are trying to upgrade and get something bigger since we are planning on having a baby within the next year. We just put our house on the market last week, and have already found a few more. By selling my speed, I could pay off some debt I have and would be able to qualify for a much bigger house than what we are qualified for now. I have some great equity in my speed. It's not a done deal, and I may keep my car, but money talks and everything has a price tag.

BTW, I love E46's...if I could ever afford to get one, I would definitely do it. But they are not cheap....price wise or maintenance wise lol.
Old 05-09-2012, 02:48 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by 4CED-FED
I do have a way of making that happen, we are already been pre-qualified for a new house and have found 2 that we are trying to get (can't make up our minds). We own a house now, but we are trying to upgrade and get something bigger since we are planning on having a baby within the next year. We just put our house on the market last week, and have already found a few more. By selling my speed, I could pay off some debt I have and would be able to qualify for a much bigger house than what we are qualified for now. I have some great equity in my speed. It's not a done deal, and I may keep my car, but money talks and everything has a price tag.

BTW, I love E46's...if I could ever afford to get one, I would definitely do it. But they are not cheap....price wise or maintenance wise lol.
At the end of the day, that's your baby, but it's a car.

I'd rather have equity on property than a vehicle.
Old 05-09-2012, 03:06 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Oh, lol, we have equity on both. That is why we are selling our house to get a bigger home. But if I sell my car, I could get an even bigger home because I could take that money and pay off some debt.

Anyone want a Speed 3? I'll let it go for Tree Fiddy
Old 05-09-2012, 05:20 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
yeah, he should sell his MAZDA so he can afford to buy a house..then after he buys a house, he should go waste a bunch of money on a BMW? how does that make any sense at all?

please dont do something dumb like that. Keep the speed AND buy a house if you have any possible way of making that happen.
Lul,chill bro.During a discussion between me and him he mentioned how much he liked e46.So quick to jump to conclusions.

Last edited by DURHUR; 05-09-2012 at 05:44 PM.
Old 05-09-2012, 11:09 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by DURHUR
Lul,chill bro.During a discussion between me and him he mentioned how much he liked e46.So quick to jump to conclusions.
I mean, who doesnt like e46's? but how would buying one after selling his cheaper to own car to buy a bigger house, be a wise financial decision?

I call 'em like I see 'em, bro.
Old 05-10-2012, 06:10 AM
Bewst!!!

nisBRO, yeah me and him met a couple of months ago when I was thinking about painting my roof, and I told him one of the top cars I would want if I ever get rid of my car is to get a E46. That is the reason he brought up the e46...hakuna matata.
Old 05-10-2012, 04:21 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Just to once again add my $0.02, it seems like you're forgetting about another possible option: sell the car and still get the same size house you'd get if you still had the car.

Unless, of course, you've got so much equity in it that it's almost paid off--which would make no sense at all. I wouldn't reach any further into an even bigger house necessarily if that meant you had to completely (or should, maybe not "had to") liquidate toys. God forbid anything would happen and you'd be out of work or something for a period of time and already potentially be stretched as far as you could. A little extra room would allow you to gain even more equity in a shorter period of time and ultimately get an even better toy in the near future.

I'd like to see you keep the car, but since I'm voting for what I think you should do--that's my vote. Get rid of it, but still get a modest home. Win/win with the exception of selling the car.
Old 05-10-2012, 05:37 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Just to once again add my $0.02, it seems like you're forgetting about another possible option: sell the car and still get the same size house you'd get if you still had the car.

Unless, of course, you've got so much equity in it that it's almost paid off--which would make no sense at all. I wouldn't reach any further into an even bigger house necessarily if that meant you had to completely (or should, maybe not "had to") liquidate toys. God forbid anything would happen and you'd be out of work or something for a period of time and already potentially be stretched as far as you could. A little extra room would allow you to gain even more equity in a shorter period of time and ultimately get an even better toy in the near future.

I'd like to see you keep the car, but since I'm voting for what I think you should do--that's my vote. Get rid of it, but still get a modest home. Win/win with the exception of selling the car.
+1 for possibly getting into more house than you can very easily handle.You need to look at if either or both of you lost your current jobs,will you be able to relatively easily find a job that pays about the same?We bought a house that was stretching it with both our incomes.When Earon got sick,we've been very tight financially since.I wish we would have bought some slightly cheaper-it sucks having no extra money(and knowing that payment won't change for the next 30 years,haha).
Old 05-10-2012, 05:50 PM

slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion slomotion

Weird I never see any cars on here when I'm in Ferrum/Roanoke area during college. Only saw Race B&on bmw at quadfest few weeks ago.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD