Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 05-29-2012, 04:31 PM
I'm poor!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New007 has disabled reputation
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Oh yeah, and it was a Gallardo LP-560-4, you were right, Thrilla. I re-checked my pictures
Old 05-29-2012, 04:49 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by New007
The GT-R was imported from Japan in left-drive. I guess he configured the thing

Well, me being young (18), and living in a house of "sensible" people ("Were not paying $5500 for a Mazdaspeed Protege Turbo."), my first car was a '93 Honda Accord we got for $1650 with 300k+ miles with a fart can -_-.

My NEW car (literally just drove it for the first time 20 mins ago), is a '93 BMW 740il. Nothing special, really. My fa vorite car is the WRX STI SEDAN. I dislike the hatches. Although, I'm liking the ToyoSubIon GT-FR-BRZ.
Welcome, sir!!!
Old 05-29-2012, 05:53 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Yes, it is Micah's car. He did have it for sale, dunno if it sold or not though. His pop's rides around in a modded s60r nowadays..

boosted how was the cookout sun? I'm sad I wasn't able to make it

Martin-what you mean getting married, I thought you already done did that there thing...?
Old 05-29-2012, 06:12 PM
I'm poor!

New007 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
Welcome, sir!!!
Thanks!
Old 05-29-2012, 06:28 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo

Martin-what you mean getting married, I thought you already done did that there thing...?
Well,never in the formal,official sense.We've been together 15 years,got the two kids,a house and a dog,just never made it official.Against all good sense,I'm taking the final step to ensure she gets half of everything I've worked so hard for,should she decide to leave.
Old 05-29-2012, 06:51 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

LMAO, that's the spirit!!

BTW, know anywhere local I can pick up some Motul brake fluid? Evo guys are saying the ate is a 50/50 chance of boiling it in the fat pig....I'd rather not risk it!
Old 05-30-2012, 03:17 AM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

LMAO, that's the spirit!!

BTW, know anywhere local I can pick up some Motul brake fluid? Evo guys are saying the ate is a 50/50 chance of boiling it in the fat pig....I'd rather not risk it!
I think I remember Scott telling me once that there was a national chain parts store that carried it-Advance maybe?I just did a search on their site,but got nothing.Might be worth a call anyway.
If all else fails I know they carry it at the pro shop at the track.I can bring my power bleeder and we can have a brake fluid/beer fest Friday evening.
Old 05-30-2012, 09:34 AM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
*ahem*
AHH, that was you! Didn't even make the connection.
Old 05-30-2012, 02:55 PM
Go Team Marlboro

Thanks for the offer Chris but BW ended up getting it from Scott@Allsports for me. We're still on for the beer fest tho lol!
Old 05-30-2012, 05:20 PM
Registered member

Thanks for the offer Chris but BW ended up getting it from Scott@Allsports for me. We're still on for the beer fest tho lol!
Nice!
If at all possible,I need to get something going on that Super Blue this week.I can do whatever as far as meeting up/payment/etc,just let me know.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD