Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 06-23-2012, 09:23 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Extending the invite to you folks here... We're floating The New River Junction tomorrow. Meeting @ Sheetz on Peters Creek at about 10:15 and probably leaving between 10:35ish to head to Blacksburg. That would be a good time to get beer, ice, and snacks. It's $9.00 for an all day pass to tube the river, including unlimited bus rides back to the start of the junction. They also provide starter fluid, charcoal, and camping grills to cook on if anyone wants to bring your own goodies to grill. There's a chance I might bring some hot dogs or something. $4.00 additional if you need a little tube to put your cooler in so you can float with it.

Weather is looking like it's going to be a nice day to tube. Come out and have a good time doing a little bit of nothing!
Old 06-23-2012, 02:09 PM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Chris, the FR-S is likely Derrick, you may remember him from some years back with an accord/h22/nos, his brother has the mr2's. He just picked one up, pretty sure he still works at CAT too.
Old 06-24-2012, 10:07 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by BSeriesTurbo
Chris, the FR-S is likely Derrick, you may remember him from some years back with an accord/h22/nos, his brother has the mr2's. He just picked one up, pretty sure he still works at CAT too.
I had a run in today with a silver evo with 2.3 stroker that you built... I need meth...
Old 06-24-2012, 12:23 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Not sure I remember him,but I'm horrible with remembering people.Got to be him,as I've seen him every day coming down the hill from Carter.
Old 06-25-2012, 03:50 AM
Go Team Marlboro

BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo BSeriesTurbo

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
I had a run in today with a silver evo with 2.3 stroker that you built... I need meth...
So I heard, glad you got him to play he rarely drives that damn thing lol
Old 06-25-2012, 06:53 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

So I heard, glad you got him to play he rarely drives that damn thing lol
If you don't mind, what is the build? 2.3 stroker is all I heard
Old 06-25-2012, 08:57 AM
Go Team Marlboro

2.3/fpred@~28psi, speed density on stock ecu. I think it was like 440/440 that I recall, on 93octane of course.
Old 06-25-2012, 09:19 AM
Registered Member

2.3/fpred@~28psi, speed density on stock ecu. I think it was like 440/440 that I recall, on 93octane of course.
Old 06-25-2012, 01:37 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
LOL!

Benn,who's car is this?
Old 06-25-2012, 02:31 PM
Go Team Marlboro

Friend of mine named Greg, he works in salem. You may see it from time to time. Used to have a black turbo ls back in the day, ironically I tuned it as well lol

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD