Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 07-14-2012, 11:32 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

sooo.. I spotted this car

yesterday on wildwood BUT it was white!
Old 07-14-2012, 05:47 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
sooo.. I spotted this car

yesterday on wildwood BUT it was white!
haha that was my friend Blake's S13. He left it at my house last week and picked it up yesterday.
Old 07-15-2012, 02:24 PM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

Originally Posted by TongWoo
haha that was my friend Blake's S13. He left it at my house last week and picked it up yesterday.
ahhh. I just drove by and seen it sitting on a trailer in the driveway so I assumed it was yours. It looks good though!
Old 07-16-2012, 04:27 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
I spotted what I believe is the best looking sti I've ever seen in Roanoke. It was a couple days ago. It looked like maybe an 04 model, silver, no wing, wide body, lowered, looked like BBS wheels and the plate said "AWDSOM"

Anyone know the car or owner? Absolute awesome looking car and I'm not even really a subie fan lol
OK, so I spotted this car again today. I was eating at the subway on apperson/brandon and this car pulled in.
I was able to get a good look at the car and noticed it is newer than i thought it was. Its the current bodystyle and it's not on BBSs it's on volk te37s.

Here's the kicker, to my complete, utter astonishment the driver is a girl!!! A very attractive one at that!! I'm in love lol
Old 07-16-2012, 04:29 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Were you drinking milk with your sub?
Old 07-16-2012, 04:38 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Were you drinking milk with your sub?
I was. Turkey sub, chocolate chip cookie and two of those "healthy alternative" pints of milk.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:42 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
I was. Turkey sub, chocolate chip cookie and two of those "healthy alternative" pints of milk.
Everything sounds good minus the milk.. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the gallon of milk you drank after spending the day in the sun...... while eating ribs!

I should drink milk, but it would either need to have chocolate in it, or some sort of alcohol.
Old 07-16-2012, 04:53 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Everything sounds good minus the milk.. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the gallon of milk you drank after spending the day in the sun...... while eating ribs!

I should drink milk, but it would either need to have chocolate in it, or some sort of alcohol.
Lol there's not much I can't drink milk with... crab legs.... yeah, crab legs is about it.
Old 07-19-2012, 05:34 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Today I saw a red EG on a rollback that was completely destroyed.Like,this thing was involved in a horrible accident that couldn't have possibly been survivable.
Old 07-19-2012, 07:54 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Today I saw a red EG on a rollback that was completely destroyed.Like,this thing was involved in a horrible accident that couldn't have possibly been survivable.
Wow, that's terrible.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD