Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 03-23-2011, 05:11 PM
Registered member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
P.S. There are several exotics in Union Hall in our neighborhood. There's an orange Gallardo, a handful of Porsche's, and two Ferrari's that I know of, and it's a small community.
When I worked in Penhook,it was really funny in that you'd see Billy Bob driving his tractor down the road,then see some prick in a Porsche/Lambo/Ferrari/etc right behind him.
Old 03-23-2011, 05:25 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by TNGChris
When I worked in Penhook,it was really funny in that you'd see Billy Bob driving his tractor down the road,then see some prick in a Porsche/Lambo/Ferrari/etc right behind him.
I love that though! Nothing like driving a Gallardo down a no outlet road and passing a small row of single and double wide trailers to get to your million dollar lake mansion
Old 03-24-2011, 01:23 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Red 200sx SE-R with bronze wheels on 460 last night. License plate said "ful rce"...looked clean, made me miss my old 200sx!
Old 03-24-2011, 01:52 PM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Red 200sx SE-R with bronze wheels on 460 last night. License plate said "ful rce"...looked clean, made me miss my old 200sx!
Hatefull mechanic (Joey) is selling one for a pretty damn good deal. '98, Red and a 5 speed, Get on it!
Old 03-24-2011, 09:33 PM
Registered Member

pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude pieisgude

Saw a yellow fast and furious styled eclipse on 419. Nice steelies.
Old 03-24-2011, 10:28 PM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by .Sarge.
Hatefull mechanic (Joey) is selling one for a pretty damn good deal. '98, Red and a 5 speed, Get on it!
is it an actual SE-R?? ive been seriously considering picking up another one. I wouldnt mind ditching the 240sx if i could build another SE-R the way i want.
Old 03-25-2011, 02:25 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

is it an actual SE-R?? ive been seriously considering picking up another one. I wouldnt mind ditching the 240sx if i could build another SE-R the way i want.
What????
Old 03-25-2011, 04:56 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

Originally Posted by TongWoo
What????
haha maybe ditching was the wrong word. I need a daily BAD...and you know that lol. I miss both of my SE-Rs and would love to get back in one again. I know those cars like the back of my hand, so it would be a perfect daily.
Old 03-25-2011, 05:08 AM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

They are super fun...
Old 03-25-2011, 11:25 AM
EDM|Mugen|MK3 CRX

.Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge. .Sarge.

I dont think its an SE-R. But shoot him a message about it if your interested

/shameless plug.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD