Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 02-13-2013, 05:02 AM
wub wub wub wub

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

BTW, I spotted a black 03 or 04 Cobra convertible yesterday with a FMIC tucked away behind the bumper! Interested to know more about that car
Old 02-13-2013, 05:11 AM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Hey! Thanks buddy! Where have you been?

The STI is Cruise's.
I really wanted to come out in Saturday in hopes of seeing the z and hanging out, but it just didn't happen. I've been swamped with work and home improvements lately. Tristen and I have talked about making a real effort to get out to more events and cruises this year. Hopefully it happens.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:15 AM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Originally Posted by pearl350z
I really wanted to come out in Saturday in hopes of seeing the z and hanging out, but it just didn't happen. I've been swamped with work and home improvements lately. Tristen and I have talked about making a real effort to get out to more events and cruises this year. Hopefully it happens.
Do you still have any of the cars you had the last time I saw you? lol
Old 02-13-2013, 05:21 AM
Registered Member

pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z pearl350z

Do you still have any of the cars you had the last time I saw you? lol
Haha, Evo yes. Mercedes no. I flirted with the idea of selling the Evo and got really close, but didnt pull the trigger.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:27 AM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by pearl350z
Haha, Evo yes. Mercedes no. I flirted with the idea of selling the Evo and got really close, but didnt pull the trigger.
And you got rid of the Nismo?

I still want to shoot some video of the Evo! I was genuinely impressed with how hard that thing just kept pulling.
Old 02-13-2013, 05:40 AM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

BTW, I spotted a black 03 or 04 Cobra convertible yesterday with a FMIC tucked away behind the bumper! Interested to know more about that car
It's not turbocharged, it's an aftermarkey heat exchanger. I see the car ALL the time around the stewartsville/jordantown area. It has an exhaust and maybe an intake but i would be VERY suprised if it had any other mods. We played around a few months ago and i pulled him without running my meth map so it's not very fast.
Old 02-13-2013, 06:07 AM
Registered Member

And you got rid of the Nismo?

I still want to shoot some video of the Evo! I was genuinely impressed with how hard that thing just kept pulling.
Oh yeh, the nismo is long gone. Sounds good to me, the Evo is going through a set of additional mods right now so I'm pretty excited about it. Nothing major though.
Old 02-13-2013, 07:41 AM
www.dubkorps.com

goldbolts has disabled reputation

He used to own/run J&M Auto on Williamson, before they went out of business. Dudes an absolute faggot. That cobra is not fast by any means and is stock other then a few bolt on things (exhaust,intake, ect). I'll put it like this it was pulled on by a turbo Honda.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:06 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by goldbolts
He used to own/run J&M Auto on Williamson, before they went out of business. Dudes an absolute faggot. That cobra is not fast by any means and is stock other then a few bolt on things (exhaust,intake, ect). I'll put it like this it was pulled on by a turbo Honda.
I don't think this is the same car. I know who you're talking about, or at least used to.

But who knows... maybe you're right. I thought he had a coupe though. Before that, I think he had a purple Cobra that sounded really good.
Old 02-13-2013, 03:08 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
It's not turbocharged, it's an aftermarkey heat exchanger. I see the car ALL the time around the stewartsville/jordantown area. It has an exhaust and maybe an intake but i would be VERY suprised if it had any other mods. We played around a few months ago and i pulled him without running my meth map so it's not very fast.
That's a shame! I was really kind of excited to be honest.

That notch that we saw at Natural Bridge with the 88mm turbo poking out gave me a bit of a problem standing up in public. I'd love to see a turbo 03/04 Cobra running around here!

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD