Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 04-04-2011, 03:36 AM
BATTLESTAGS

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

I think it was actually pretty couteous to apply said raping in front of Planned Parenthood.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7cfx7V5e-8Q
Old 04-05-2011, 05:37 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

Silver Integra with Monster energy stickers all over it.

You pulled up beside me today as I was towing the Civic,and downshifted.I looked over and you mean-mugged me,then fartcanned off into the sunset.
So dope.

I told Earon I should have shifted the truck into neutral and revved back.She said I'm a douchebag.
Old 04-05-2011, 05:47 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by TNGChris
Silver Integra with Monster energy stickers all over it.

You pulled up beside me today as I was towing the Civic,and downshifted.I looked over and you mean-mugged me,then fartcanned off into the sunset.
So dope.

I told Earon I should have shifted the truck into neutral and revved back.She said I'm a douchebag.

You should have known when you saw the monster stickers.
Old 04-05-2011, 08:36 PM
BATTLESTAGS

TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo TongWoo

Where was the mma apparel, lol?
Old 04-06-2011, 09:45 AM
Registered Member

eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo eyeGOsloo

lol isn't that the truth.

A black guy in a Multi-shade red 5.0 Notchback with flames on one side and no hood as been trying to race me the past 3 months.. he has also tried to race me in a black 350 1500 Chevy multiply times. I usually just laugh and go about my business because I've never been the person to show how fast my car isn't, but he is starting to aggravate me. Monday he must have spotted me at taco bell and decided to pull in and WAIT for me to finish eating.. then proceed to talk shit in the parking lot and started revving as I pulled out.. common man lol
Old 04-07-2011, 07:24 AM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by <3rust

Edit: Red Solara, SUPER DUPER Mexi-Poke old skool alloys in V-town yesterday...
LOL, I saw that in front of tanglewood last week, I about wrecked when i saw it. Classic mexiflush
Old 04-07-2011, 10:53 AM
Registered Member

BallinthaEF BallinthaEF BallinthaEF

Originally Posted by eyeGOsloo
lol isn't that the truth.

A black guy in a Multi-shade red 5.0 Notchback with flames on one side and no hood as been trying to race me the past 3 months.. he has also tried to race me in a black 350 1500 Chevy multiply times. I usually just laugh and go about my business because I've never been the person to show how fast my car isn't, but he is starting to aggravate me. Monday he must have spotted me at taco bell and decided to pull in and WAIT for me to finish eating.. then proceed to talk shit in the parking lot and started revving as I pulled out.. common man lol
funny stuff...saw this guy a few months back at the old blockbuster lot
Old 04-07-2011, 07:39 PM
Bewst!!!

4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED 4CED-FED

Originally Posted by <3rust
Slammed red Fit gettin on 581 off Elm... <3
i spotted j00! You live like literally on the same street that my parents live on (and that I used to live on until December). diggin' the honda(s)
Old 04-10-2011, 08:21 PM
Banned

DURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these partsDURHUR is infamous around these parts

Spotted vanillathrilla today on williamson road around two.

I like that top.
Old 04-11-2011, 12:16 AM
Football Junkie

N3VRMOR52 has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by JDMCB7
Spotted vanillathrilla today on williamson road around two.

I like that top.
He was popular yesterday. I spotted him on peters creek around 12:30.

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD