Notices
Western VA The Virginia Tech, JMU and surrounding area forum. Introductions and regional topics go here.

WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Old 03-08-2013, 09:01 AM
Registered Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer
Default Re: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD

Originally Posted by The Nisbro
Lolololol "powerful"......Im guessing you have never driven a stock 350z.
I think he was talking about the Alpine B7
Old 03-08-2013, 11:56 AM
SAY IT WITCHA CHEST!

The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro The Nisbro

Originally Posted by boostedb1mmer
Oh...hahaha thought he was talking about the gangsta Z.
Old 03-08-2013, 01:14 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Old 03-08-2013, 04:35 PM
Registered Member

boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer boostedb1mmer

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
Do you know if its a real Alpine? I haven't seen many of those around, i did see a B3 a couple months ago on rt11. They're pretty freaking expensive when new.
Old 03-08-2013, 05:10 PM
wub wub wub wub

VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla VanillaThrilla

Do you know if its a real Alpine? I haven't seen many of those around, i did see a B3 a couple months ago on rt11. They're pretty freaking expensive when new.
I'm pretty certain it is but my memory isn't what it used to be. I think he said he paid $130k for it.

Seem him at my barber shop a few times. Not sure exactly where his money comes from, but I obviously have my assumptions.. then again, could have inherited a bunch of money or could have made some seriously intelligent business moves or investments. He's a nice dude though! He pulled up when a bunch of us were at Buffalo Wild Wings and he wanted to check Chad's Z out. I believe he left the lot with the wheels spinning, and you don't see that with a 7 series very often
Old 03-08-2013, 05:47 PM
Registered member

TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris TNGChris

I've seen an Alpina(not Alpine ) 7 Series around here on several occasions.Looked to be real as far as I could tell.
Old 03-08-2013, 06:45 PM
www.dubkorps.com

goldbolts has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by VanillaThrilla
I'm pretty certain it is but my memory isn't what it used to be. I think he said he paid $130k for it.

Seem him at my barber shop a few times. Not sure exactly where his money comes from, but I obviously have my assumptions.. then again, could have inherited a bunch of money or could have made some seriously intelligent business moves or investments. He's a nice dude though! He pulled up when a bunch of us were at Buffalo Wild Wings and he wanted to check Chad's Z out. I believe he left the lot with the wheels spinning, and you don't see that with a 7 series very often
His money comes from exactly where you think it does. His brother/cousin something owns the silver lambo and elanor clone.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:24 PM
Registered Member

IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89 IonRedline89

LAMBO where hadn't seen a lambo anywhere around here did see a Rolls Royce on the interstate near valley view thats a big car.
Old 03-08-2013, 07:38 PM
Registered Member

Originally Posted by goldbolts
His money comes from exactly where you think it does. His brother/cousin something owns the silver lambo and elanor clone.
One of my buddie's neighbor owns a silver Lambo and he says he's a pretty "sketchy" guy. It may be the same dude.
Old 03-08-2013, 08:08 PM
wub wub wub wub

Originally Posted by goldbolts
Sure we're talking about the same guy? There are at least 3 silver Gallardo's hanging out in/around Roanoke that I'm aware of...

Originally Posted by IonRedline89
LAMBO where hadn't seen a lambo anywhere around here did see a Rolls Royce on the interstate near valley view thats a big car.
Lamborghini's aren't nearly as uncommon as you think they are around here... lol. Neighbor from NY at the lake has an orange Gallardo. There are also several Phantom's running around. Ran into one at the Tanglewood Kroger recently going to dinner at Red Palace. The lady parked in the front row taking up like 4 parking spots, and had a little shithead dog in the back seat. I can't imagine owning a Phantom and not only driving myself, but taking it grocery shopping. I love Phantom's, but it's a car I would want to be driven in--not drive.

You need to get out more

Quick Reply: WESTERN SPOTTED THREAD